New Linkin Park Album in 2011!?

LPUemo360

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a new album as possible. If you look at things, they could possibly throw together an album with unused songs that simply need refining.

Look at Across the Line, Pretend to Be, and What We Don't Know. They all have a similar sound to them that I don't see on the MTM or ATS albums. There's a possibility that there's an unknown stage in LP's sound that we don't fully know about. So, if they use the foundation of songs from that mini-era, LP will have another album with a different overall kind of sound.

Also, Chester said late 2009 that they had so many songs that were almost finished, and they were picking their favorite ones and refining them. All those songs probably came before the "concept record, wait, let's do it a little different than a concept record" set of songs that became ATS.

If there are these songs that have a good foundation to start from, and with the fact that they could possibly record/edit on the road (weren't some songs for Meteora recorded/finished on the road?), then they could conceivably put out another record in 2011.

I absolutely loved ATS, but I'm ready for a traditional album with about 12 songs that stand on their own.

/cent cent

SHOUT OUT!! :angry:

Why the f*** do people already start to complain about the release of the next album? :blink:

Cut the guys some slack, they just released A Thousand Suns which they have been working really hard to do. I don't think they appreciate you being totally greedy and needy. Listen to the album, and just be happy that it has been released!

What if Linkin Park broke up, and stopped making music? What if one of the guys were ill and weren't able to perform anymore? What about that?

I hate those of you who are being totally unthankful.

To the rest of you, thank you for your appreciation B)

SHOUT OUT!! :angry:

Why the f*** do people already start to complain about the release of the next album? :blink:

Cut the guys some slack, they just released A Thousand Suns which they have been working really hard to do. I don't think they appreciate you being totally greedy and needy. Listen to the album, and just be happy that it has been released!

What if Linkin Park broke up, and stopped making music? What if one of the guys were ill and weren't able to perform anymore? What about that?

I hate those of you who are being totally unthankful.

To the rest of you, thank you for your appreciation B)

You know if you go back and read the thread, I don't think you'll find anyone complaining about anything.

I see a new album as possible. If you look at things, they could possibly throw together an album with unused songs that simply need refining.

Look at Across the Line, Pretend to Be, and What We Don't Know. They all have a similar sound to them that I don't see on the MTM or ATS albums. There's a possibility that there's an unknown stage in LP's sound that we don't fully know about. So, if they use the foundation of songs from that mini-era, LP will have another album with a different overall kind of sound.

Also, Chester said late 2009 that they had so many songs that were almost finished, and they were picking their favorite ones and refining them. All those songs probably came before the "concept record, wait, let's do it a little different than a concept record" set of songs that became ATS.

If there are these songs that have a good foundation to start from, and with the fact that they could possibly record/edit on the road (weren't some songs for Meteora recorded/finished on the road?), then they could conceivably put out another record in 2011.

I absolutely loved ATS, but I'm ready for a traditional album with about 12 songs that stand on their own.

/cent cent

i agree

im still in the fact of thinking. they make music all the time if you think about it.

on tour,at home,in the studio, on there phones somehow,live,ipods/ipads,labtops

basicly they have so much music & demos & prob 3more albums.

what im trying too say is maybe we can get a EP summer of 2011 or maybe like he said an album around x-mas 2011!

im still in the fact of thinking. they make music all the time if you think about it.

on tour,at home,in the studio, on there phones somehow,live,ipods/ipads,labtops

basicly they have so much music & demos & prob 3more albums.

what im trying too say is maybe we can get a EP summer of 2011 or maybe like he said an album around x-mas 2011!

Yes, I agree with you :D

watch, i'm gonna laugh when they actually come out with an album in 2011, and ima be like- look i know you all beilived it wouldn't happen, but I knew Linkin Park would release a new album in 2011

Sounds like a sig bet in the making.

To be honest I wouldn't want a full length album right now. Hell, with all of the DSPs I wouldn't even want a live DVD. What I would like is them maybe releasing an EP of some kind. Maybe record a couple songs in between rehearsals, sound checks, while on tour or during the holiday break. I know they just released LPUX, but maybe they can release some of the songs that didn't make the final cut of ATS.