Submit Your Pictures!

SpikeMinoda

Hey guys,

The South American, European and Middle Eastern legs of the "A Thousand Suns" World Tour for 2010 are completed, LP is on a short break before their next leg (Australia) and this means it's time to collect images from you guys! LPLive is made for the fans, by the fans and this is one area that starting with 4.0, fans have REALLY helped us out on. We're adding pictures to the show pages (see examples on the 2010 show pages for some of the images we already have up) after each leg of the tour.

What we'd like you guys to submit:

- A few pictures from each show - 1-6 of the best pictures of the venue, the band, and the crowd from the show. Preshow, post-show, midshow, etc

- Setlist pictures/scans

- Ticket stub pictures/scans - We're still missing some (Linz!!)

- Wristband pictures/scans - LPU M&G, Gen Admission pit, etc

- Laminate/sticky passes - LPU M&G, Working (Merch), MFR Booth, LPU Summit, Abu Dhabi, VIP, All Access, etc

- Any day sheet / band schedule / show schedule images

- Promo posters for the show / tour - "A Thousand Suns" posters for the show, etc

We'd like you to have taken/scanned the image yourself please because we don't want any copyright issues or anything like that. If at all possible for anything like setlists, wristbands or tickets, we'd like a scanned image versus an image taken by a camera.

A good example of the type of images we are looking for and how they will be displayed on the site can be found here: http://lplive.net/shows/20101111.php

Please send them in an email to pics@lplive.net or reply with them in a comment to this post. We're taking stuff from every 2010 show as well as any show in the band's history (2000-2010) that we don't have images for (Fort Minor, Dead By Sunrise, etc as well). Help us out if you have anything that you'd like to contribute!

If you're getting the tickets for Australian shows or North American shows soon, you can send those in as well. We don't display ANY ticket pictures until AFTER the show has already taken place for safety/security concerns, so don't be worried about that. Help us add to LPLive and make it as "complete" as possible!

These are awesome! Thanks so much. Looking forward to what everyone is going to send in. The show pages will look so cool after we add it all.

I really appreciate people doing this. It's awesome how fans come together and we get one huge database of live info.

linkin park birmingham [ 9.11.2010 ] m and g stuffs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lp crew hanging my flag on stage on 9 -11-2010 [ the flag which i gave in the m and g came on stage ]

Posted Image

Posted Image

My flag and mikeshinodaclan.com flag was hung on stages on that day ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lpu summit [ 11-11-2010]

my banner signed by all lpu members on the day :)

Posted Image

The banner was hung on the 11-11-2010 LONDON 02 concert

Posted Image

summit m and g stuffs;)

Posted Image

my jam band tag [ for vocals]

Posted Image

Posted Image

me and jam band finalists performing " faint " on stage :)

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733...mp;id=733569217

(OOPS my FB is on Privite, so just add me idc) THIS IS ALL THE PICS I GOT FROM THE ATS SHOW IN NYC ON 9-14-10!!! btw u can add me on FB idc just say what user name you are. & theres a video mashup of songs too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legendkilleremo?feature=mhum

videos from the show are on my channel & extra videos LP related!...

ill can my tickets from my shows during the week!

Edited by LPUXemo360

Thanks for the submissions so far. These are pretty cool. I want an LPU laminate like that - I hope I get a M&G on the USA tour. Praying lol.

Yeah we'll take any stubs, old ones especially. Anything you have, just send it right in.

If you get the M&G, don't forget to mention your the creator of this site and they'll probably do something very special for you.

Well guys, is time to submit my pictures.

I went to the Argentina Show, 07.10.10.

Pre-Show

Waiting for the Meet And Greet.

With my friend from LP Peru Cezar, two Leaders, LP Peru and LP Uruguay together.

Posted Image

Now with the members of LP Argentina

Posted Image

Posted Image

With Mark Fiore, one of the best moments, like 25 minutes talking with him.

Was amazing, a very nice person.

Posted Image

Meet And Greet Set.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Minutes To Midnight Signed by the Band in the M&G

Posted Image

Before The Show.

In The Field

Posted Image

Posted Image

On my Seat

Posted Image

Posted Image

After The Show

Posted Image

--------------------------------------

These pictures are from the day before to the show when i meet the band in the Hotel.

I was with 2 friends from my Street Team ( LP Uruguay)

We talk with Chester, Mike and Phoenix for several minutes.

Specially with Dave, like 10 minutes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my MTM signed by Mike and Dave, again :lol:

Posted Image