Linkin Park Song Election - B-Sides and Stuff

leftshoe18

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, there was me thinking A.06 & ASP where LP's widely respected instrumentals. And yet everyone seems to be voting for em xD

ok, my vote goes to What We Don't Know. Not really lov'n this track like rest.

A.06 was. I don't remember anyone getting over excited about ASP except the usual bunch who think the newest thing released by LP is the best thing ever.

A.06 was. I don't remember anyone getting over excited about ASP except the usual bunch who think the newest thing released by LP is the best thing ever.

thats false. a lot of people like ASP because it was unique, and different. I love ASP because it sounds really cool and he is screaming lyrics backwards which is really cool. I can't sing any songs backwards. Its hard to do

thats false. a lot of people like ASP because it was unique, and different. I love ASP because it sounds really cool and he is screaming lyrics backwards which is really cool. I can't sing any songs backwards. Its hard to do

Posted Image

He's not singing backwards, because it's physically impossible. He sang it and then they flipped it.

Posted Image

He's not singing backwards, because it's physically impossible. He sang it and then they flipped it.

First off... Thank you for this. You've saved me time and energy by inserting the almighty face palm for me. :lol:

How is that false? Everyone has their opinions, but the hype around ASP doesn't even touch the amount A.06 had on release, lol. It's like comparing Fort Minor's hype to Dead By Sunrise's hype.... lol. Your post doesn't even touch on anything I said, let alone making much sense on it's own.

A.06 again.

Because. If you were around when A.06 came out, and the buzz that surrounded just this track, you'd understand why. Besides... How are songs like ASP with its silly backwords lyrics and songs that reak "unfinished" like Unfortunate better? lol.

Because they sound better (imo)? And besides, we're judging based on how good a song sounds aren't we? I don't see what that has to do with "the buzz."

The round is over:

Announcement Service Public 3

A.06 4

Not Alone 6

Pale 1

Lockjaw 1

Across the Line 1

Not Alone is gone. I have to say, it lasted longer than I expected.

Here are the remaining songs:

- She Couldn't

- Dedicated

- My December

- A.06

- Announcement Service Public

- QWERTY

- No Roads Left

- New Divide

- Lockjaw

- Across the Line

- Blackbirds

- I Have Not Begun

- Pale

- What We Don't Know

- Pretend to Be

Announcement Service Public gets my vote yet again.