Linkin Park Song Election - B-Sides and Stuff

leftshoe18

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NoOooOooo! Both of my favourite instrumentals are gone! :(

Ah well, what can you do? :lol:

Anyways, now it looks like a toss up between the Lockjaw & Pale. Thats a tough one.

I'll pick Pale.

- Do not worry it's only a game.  :D

Hm.. Pale? Lockjaw? Pale? Lockjaw? Pale? Lockjaw?

Pale!

.  funnyman >>>   :P

The round is over:

Announcement Service Public 7

Pale 4

A.06 7

What We Don't Know 1

Lockjaw 1

We have a tie. Since this round of the election won't affect the top 3 we're just going to eliminate both A.06 and Announcement Service Public.

Actually i could effect the top 3 cause somehow

ASP could make it to the top. Lol. jk.

My vote goes to No Roads Left. *Puts on Sgheld*

Oooh! Generic piano and guitar riffs!! I love it! Not...

Pale

A.06 again.

Because they sound better (imo)? And besides, we're judging based on how good a song sounds aren't we? I don't see what that has to do with "the buzz."

Opinions are like assholes... Every forum has one... This one has the pleasure of having at least 7. And I didn't say A.06 is good because of the buzz either. ASP has a generic drum loop I could create in five seconds, a guitar part we've come to expect since the year 2000, and chester's backwords vocals pleading with the world about brushing your teeth or some nonsense. It's all silly. I like the song, but to say its better than A.06... Well, (imo) that's dumb.

Edited by BlacK0uT

You do realize that is just as blasphemous. Burn the blasphemers!

:P I'm a rebel.

Opinions are like assholes... Every forum has one... This one has the pleasure of having at least 7. And I didn't say A.06 is good because of the buzz either. ASP has a generic drum loop I could create in five seconds, a guitar part we've come to expect since the year 2000, and chester's backwords vocals pleading with the world about brushing your teeth or some nonsense. It's all silly. I like the song, but to say its better than A.06... Well, (imo) that's dumb.

Just because a song is simple and/or silly does not mean it's bad. A.06 is just way too heavy and not appealing to my ears at all. I prefer songs with a nice melody, which ASP scores more points for. I guess it's just a matter of different tastes.