Linkin Park Song Election - B-Sides and Stuff

leftshoe18

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once this election is finished, we're gonna do the final election which includes the top three from every previous election. After that, I've got three ideas for election series to do:

- Live albums (Live in Texas, Road to Revolution, possibly Rock Am Ring 2004)

- LPU's

- Side Projects (Out of Ashes, Rising Tied, We Major, may also include Grey Daze stuff to give Chester more representation)

So, which one should we do first out of these? Do you have your own idea for an election series?

What We Don't know

Once this election is finished, we're gonna do the final election which includes the top three from every previous election. After that, I've got three ideas for election series to do:

- LPU's

- Side Projects (Out of Ashes, Rising Tied, We Major, may also include Grey Daze stuff to give Chester more representation)

So, which one should we do first out of these? Do you have your own idea for an election series?

Collision course :)

And maybe an election of every album of every single artist under main street LOL JK :D

- LPU's

wow the top 3 from every album? that'll be awesome. and a bitch to vote for that for sure! XD

- LPU's

i like these ideas

The round is over:

Announcement Service Public 2

Not Alone 4

Unfortunate 9

What We Don't Know 2

A.06 1

Across the Line 1

Unfortunate is gone.

Here are the remaining songs:

- She Couldn't

- Dedicated

- My December

- A.06

- Halo

- Announcement Service Public

- QWERTY

- No Roads Left

- New Divide

- Lockjaw

- Across the Line

- Not Alone

- Blackbirds

- I Have Not Begun

- Pale

- What We Don't Know

- Pretend to Be

My vote goes to Announcement Service Public again.