09.11.2010 - Birmingham, England

hahninator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx guys to who made it happen , who were there :) , it was a amazing concert and the M and g was so sick :) mosh pit on the front 3rd row , mike and the crew were goin nuts seeing that!!!!!! , faint , APFMH , was like a crack addict , it was a big jam ,we guys in mosh pit in the front 3rd row made it happen , it was so sick !!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool is that ;)

thnx to amit who made my flag on center stage along with shinodaclan.com flag on right , mike was happy seeing the flag and me , when i told my story to him :)

Posted Image

Edited by aravind221

Fucking epic show. Chester pointing at me while i was rapping Reading My Eyes with Mike and going mental for it has got to be one of my highlights of my three shows! Absolutely insane. Screaming Place For My Head throughout hoping it would persuade them to play it in full but they still played it in Bleed It Out so it's all good. Double whammy ;D

Met up with Arravind and Rob Wilson accidentally so that was nice :)

Proper buzzing from the show still, they made a load of mistakes and Chester had to get the crowd to sing half of Leave Out All the Rest cos he was having problems :D . So many memorable moments from the show. Hope they leave them on the DSP cos it gives the show so much more personality!

it was fuckin amazing show rachael [ hardcore crack addict ] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss the day , miss u rachy i want it back , sobbs :( :D

Edited by aravind221

Here you go guys my video of crawling from last night :)

WOW! :blink: People were not joking when they said that dude was one lucky bastard! I am so envious of him. Although, i don't know why considering i don't even play the guitar nor would my shy self actually be able to overcome my stage fright and not melt into a puddle with Mike Shinoda that up close. :huh:

Wow! This makes me really excited as I am seeing LP in a few hours! I think on Thursday (main Summit day) they will get the winners or whoever plays the instruments best from the LPU JAM session up on stage too.

This was my first ever linkin park show after liking them since HT but was always too young to see them I finally saw them last night!!!

The gig was fucking amazing just stunning!! Setlist was brilliant reading my eyes and a place for my head during bleed it out was just stunning!!! I love the whole stage production and the band seemed really up for it and energetic!!

Chester voice was amazing last night and his mistakes were funny cos he talked about always messing up new divide I think it was after it then wen he messed up in LOATR he said thanks when the crowd carried on haha!!!

Holy shit. Bringing a fan up onstage? To play guitar, no less? That is the one thing I thought they would NEVER do again. Props, LP. You surprised me yet again.

This, didn't expect that at all.

Wow, this is so cool. The fact they played RME and APFMH over BIO makes the show even better, can't wait for the DSP now. Now I'm really excited if they'll do something special for the London shows as well? They become a bit unpredictable which is awesome.

Yea, he's been fucking up A LOT lately. I think that its from his new gear, he should just go back to using his old setup. It looks much cooler and he wouldn't mess up as much IMO.

Him messing up all over that Crawling video (at least 2x, I think maybe 3x) with Chris on guitar is awful lol. Come on Joe.

Been watching quite a few of your videos from the show, thanks for putting them up :)!

Christopher has an LPU account, i just replied to a thread he posted on the LPU. He was asking for any pictures and videos from the show :D