New Australia Date

SpikeMinoda

Great news for australians! 8 shows in 13 days O.o

But the "bad news" is the band could not have done more than three concerts in South America... I believe that is because of the costs, while in Australia will be made soon in 8 concerts in 13 days...

Edited by Victor Del Porto

USA tour is January to March. Asia is after that, then a break, then European festivals/arenas and then another USA tour. That's what LP is doing as of right now. After the USA tour there might be more since Chester said they're touring until the end of next year but I don't know what would follow the USA tour.

I think two New Zealand shows will be added and maybe one more Australian show. Sydney night 3 / two in Auckland. They should also add a Wellington show but I doubt it lol

Why ? No ! I think that the Australian tour will end this year. The next year, starting in January to March is likely to be a big U.S. tour

I say this because I have not been announced concerts in Japan and Korea, for example.

So I guess only next year will be concerts in these countries.

Edited by Victor Del Porto

USA tour is January to March. Asia is after that, then a break, then European festivals/arenas and then another USA tour. That's what LP is doing as of right now. After the USA tour there might be more since Chester said they're touring until the end of next year but I don't know what would follow the USA tour.

I think two New Zealand shows will be added and maybe one more Australian show. Sydney night 3 / two in Auckland. They should also add a Wellington show but I doubt it lol

I see it as US tour at the beginning of the year, followed by US festival shows in the spring, then Europe at the beginning of summer, US tour during the summer, Asia at the beginning of fall, and then a final US tour at the end of the year.

I see it as US tour at the beginning of the year, followed by US festival shows in the spring, then Europe at the beginning of summer, US tour during the summer, Asia at the beginning of fall, and then a final US tour at the end of the year.

Linkin Park has already confirmed what I said...

Australia: December

USA: Jan-March

European Festivals/arenas/likely Proj Rev Europe: early summer

USA again: late summer

yeh a mate told me about this very early yesterday - one of our local music video channels apparently broke the news over twitter.

damn you LP! sending me broke, and announcing stuff after i've already booked flights! hehe.

ah well, changing the flight from brisbane/perth to brisbane/newcastle is a piece of cake... and relatively cheap! looks like i'm adding another show to the list! woop!

yeh a mate told me about this very early yesterday - one of our local music video channels apparently broke the news over twitter.

damn you LP! sending me broke, and announcing stuff after i've already booked flights! hehe.

ah well, changing the flight from brisbane/perth to brisbane/newcastle is a piece of cake... and relatively cheap! looks like i'm adding another show to the list! woop!

haha another one for you, that's awesome!

:( im losing hope on that unless they did something within the next few days (week max so hurry up please :( )

oh and if they went to another nz city I think it would most likely be christchurch.