Q&A with LPUHQ about LPU Summit

SpikeMinoda

Straight from the LPU:

We know a lot of you still have some questions about the LPU Summit taking place in London on Nov 10-11. We want to help squash any questions or concerns you might have, so linkinjess and Adam from LPUHQ will be in the LPU chat room answering questions today, October 20 at 10am PST (6pm London time). If you haven't seen it already, Mike posted about the Summit on his blog. Check it out HERE.

Is anyone from LPLive attending the summit?

Source: LPU

My question would be "when is lpux pack coming!!!"

Isn't LPUX gonna be released this month...

As far as I can remember, it was said that it will coincide Hybrid Theory's 10th anniversary...

And if it's on the 24th, then it might come out soon this week...

I might sound like an a**hole but that is what I can remember...

:D

I'm attending it. I just wanted to say that Adam is awesome, he has answered all my questions on LPL, LPA and the LPU. I think I should give him a break lol.

I missed most of the chat but caught the end. He didn't say the tracklist but he said it's 10 songs we have not heard before (we already knew this) He said something about Pretend To Be, surely that won't count as 1 of the "unheard" songs?

Ustream would've been better or anything, Why lpu9 members only, especially since u can't join anymore.

Thats a deal breaker right there.

This is actually a really good idea. I'll try to do a UStream chat later on.

This is actually a really good idea. I'll try to do a UStream chat later on.

Great stuff!

I'm attending it. I just wanted to say that Adam is awesome, he has answered all my questions on LPL, LPA and the LPU. I think I should give him a break lol.

Agreed. Edited by XefuzioNr

He said something about Pretend To Be, surely that won't count as 1 of the "unheard" songs?

I don't know about that. remember aboot a month and a half ago during their Q&As after one of their listening sessions in Europe someone asked Mike about Pretend To Be and he had no idea that the fans knew about that song. I guess we'll see when we get the tracklist.

By the Way, this is my 100th post!!

I missed most of the chat but caught the end. He didn't say the tracklist but he said it's 10 songs we have not heard before (we already knew this) He said something about Pretend To Be, surely that won't count as 1 of the "unheard" songs?

I've said this multiple times before. Pretend To Be is an LPUX track. We released it early for you guys. But it's an LPUX track. It's going to be on the LPUX CD.

My only question is simple like a stone :D: The LPUX is released this month? I do not want dates, but whether it will be this month? thanks!

there is no fixed date for the release yet, it's beyond the control of LPU. So maybe next month, we have to wait. That's what Adam told during the LPU chat yesterday