DSP's Are Listed!

tschenneck

Cant wait till these DSPs go up some of the european ones should be epic sinc etheir not festivals but LP shows only on and btw I have found a youtube user with pro shot videos of the brazil show from globo tv network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oObo3jGnvOo in his videos are proshots of NEW DIVIDE OSC WID CRAWLING NUMB and BREAKING THE HABIT so check them out really sick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait till these DSPs go up some of the european ones should be epic sinc etheir not festivals but LP shows only on and btw I have found a youtube user with pro shot videos of the brazil show from globo tv network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oObo3jGnvOo in his videos are proshots of NEW DIVIDE OSC WID CRAWLING NUMB and BREAKING THE HABIT so check them out really sick

Please post in the appropriate thread (or if there's not one, put it in Got News?). Coincidentally, I just added one to the Newswire lol.

yeah

a question!

la hare en español porque yase que hay varios latinos por aqui.

Los DSP solo se pueden comprar?, creo q antes podian descargarlos con algun codigo de tu ticket?

antes podias descargarlos, pero con un codigo que comprabas dentro del recinto donde se realizaba el concierto, no es que fuesen gratis.

well, back to english. i'm glad that i'll have the chance to get my show to listen it over and over again :D.... mike saying "nos encanta chile" it's priceless

See this is why this sucks; now people that used to get and enjoy every show can't do that. People looked forward to them being released to check out the highlights of each show. You PM me when they are released and I'll send you every single one.

I hope that offer will stand. Thanks a lot mate!

Can you explain what excatly are DSP's? It's like a live album of the show youv'e been in?

Yeah, the show is recorded professionally. Pooch, the guy who is responsible for the sound during their live shows, mixes the recording and we have to wait a bit until it'll be uploaded :)