11.10.2010 - Itú, Brazil

hahninator

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it won't be broadcasted. even multishow do not have the rights if i'm not mistaken.

and if they broadcast it will not be the complete show. they also broadcasted about 45min of the RATM show which was also surprising to me, so i highly doubt that we will get much footage of LP if we get any

FUCK!

I want to see this so much :(

EDIT:

A chat post says: "#Swu Lixo do #LinkinPark. Quero ver #Incubus."

which means something like "Recycle Linkin Park, I wanna see Incubus."

this sounds to me like LP is being broadcasted. :o

Edited by tschenneck

Im pretty sure they wont change the setlist at all, even during europe, which is good in my opinion. Maybe they'll play Almost Acoustic Christmas this year, and there MAYBE they'll do something special. Then when they start touring in the US nearly next year they'll switch some things around.

Im pretty sure they wont change the setlist at all, even during europe, which is good in my opinion. Maybe they'll play Almost Acoustic Christmas this year, and there MAYBE they'll do something special. Then when they start touring in the US nearly next year they'll switch some things around.

that's possible, i don't think they'll rotate setlist this year, but things are gonna change a bit for sure during european shows, most succesful singles had been played lots of times there, so they aren't that needed on the setlist, opposite to south america. they'll play at least one more old song mark my words! :P

btw, any news on 2010 dsp?, are we getting south american shows?, we were told that they'll upload nyc show, and it was like a month ago, but still no word on that, anyone can ask to pooch about it?

I just hope that the band never loses the fun element that was so prominent in their shows. It's good that they now have established a very strong stage show, with the visuals and sound and presence to go with it. They needed that. Now I'd like to see them add back in their sense of play and fun with their show and the music, Chester has always done a great job with it, but for the rest of the guys it's seemed to have deteriorated a bit.

I just hope that the band never loses the fun element that was so prominent in their shows. It's good that they now have established a very strong stage show, with the visuals and sound and presence to go with it. They needed that. Now I'd like to see them add back in their sense of play and fun with their show and the music, Chester has always done a great job with it, but for the rest of the guys it's seemed to have deteriorated a bit.

THIS

and guys, it looks good for you. It seems like the broadcast is really happening tonight and I got a guy from LPA who is recording it!

What the hell are you talking about?

Will be the same setlist...

Any news about the broadcast ?

is I said before:

and guys, it looks good for you. It seems like the broadcast is really happening tonight and I got a guy from LPA who is recording it!

and arbiter, I fucking now what CookieMonster is talking about. Just by watching the videos from 2008 I get really sad because the band hasn't got that "feeling" for the crowd anymore. They aren't really talking anymore, and that's the sad thing about the new shows. I remember Berlin 2008, they made up an awesome atmosphere and were talking like shit. And now? A few times "Thank You!" and thats it? No talking, no interacting? That isn't the LP I used to know back in 2008.

Edited by tschenneck

Yea, Phoenix barely moves anymore. Have you seen video of him back when they were touring in support for HT? He was so full of energy! Rob is still the same as he used to be, and Mr. Hahn has recently gotten a lot of his energy back. Mike has some movement but not as much as Chester, but Brad has slowed down a bit too, the only thing he ever does now is just stand on the top part of the stage and have sexual intercourse with his guitar.