11.10.2010 - Itú, Brazil

hahninator

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to know. Was there at least something like "We love you!" or "Good to be here in Brazil!"?

and about the weather: I heared it was like 10°C there?

yes, but more by the end of the show... in the last songs.

yes too, THERE WAS SOOOOO COLD! i think it was like 10ºC... even mike was wearing gloves!

Chester sounds weak during given up. He didn't even do the split screams in full and he sounds shaky after that. Last tour with given up?

I think Chester nailed the choruses in Given Up. He messed up the 18 seconds scream (especially the first half) though and the chorus after that is always weaker than before. :)

lol, they are

Now, Joe is getting this energy back, Chester is walking around or going down to the crowd during songs like Numb or Breaking The Habit, Brad is playing other instruments, the whole band is singing... You just have to look at the NYC videos. For me, they are a unit and enjoy everything they do on stage.

Saner observations haven't been spoken. Win.

Well, I can't judge from all 2008 shows but Berlin 2008 was the best show of my life and no show will ever top this.

That is called bias. Which is perfectly alright considering...and you don't let it color actual reality.

If they add some talking during the European Tour I'm the happiest man alive. Becuase the actual performance is pretty good but I still miss some talking or interacting.

You my friend don't know what you want. From what i could possibly gather from your very contradicting words, you want something very specific from the band, or should i say, you want the band to say some specific stuff. It is not the "talking" or "interactions" that matters here. It is what sort of "talk" or "interaction" that is important. Like you want the band to recreate whatever made your show special to you. Chester and Mike may have gone into the crowd and interacted with them during a few songs and had fun with a bunch of songs with the audience in this tour and it still won't count as an "interaction" to you. The may say a host of things and it still won't matter because it wasn't the specific things you wanted.

And that right there is why i think you're going to be disappointed. Why you would want the band to say generic obligatory comments to you is beyond me. Personally, i liked knowing that Mike chose my show to reveal the meaning behind TLTGYA or the band chose my show to come down into the crowd and sign autographs as opposed to them doing it at every show which makes those moments not so genuine and memorable.

Edited by arbiter

Well, I saw them in 2008 and it was amazing. The encore was Cure for the Itch, A Place for My Head, Faint and One Step Closer, wich I think it's the best encore they've ever done and a lot better and energetic than the one they are doing now. It was so powerful, so full of energy... 2008 was awesome, not their worst year.

Edited by annare