Happy Birthday -Nick-!

SpikeMinoda

What's the best thing for a Pittsburgh fan to do after the Pens win the 2011 Stanley Cup?

Turn off the PS3 and go do something else.

Not gonna lie, that was downright hilarious. Good one :) Lawlz :lol:

I'm more pissed off at the fact my Pens screwed up their chance to open their new stadium with a win against one of our biggest rivals. At the rate we switch hockey rinks in Pittsburgh, the next time we have this chance, I won't care at all - I'll be dead or close to it probably :P

Added shit to the main post and moved back, this is too good to pass up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) You are behind more exclusives singlehandedly than anyone else in LP community history; no way we aren't saying Happy Birthday to you on an OFF DAY of the tour :)

Hate you for your edit of the first post, moving this from the staff forum and all the other shit over the last... 6 years? Dear god.

Happy Birthday fart knocker.

Been a good couple of years since I've been called fart knocker. Right back atcha.

Happy birthday old man!!!

Don't make me ban you.

Happy birthday to a great friend. I'll drink one for you tonight!

Please do as I won't be celebrating until tomorrow.

Not gonna lie, that was downright hilarious. Good one :) Lawlz :lol:

I'm more pissed off at the fact my Pens screwed up their chance to open their new stadium with a win against one of our biggest rivals. At the rate we switch hockey rinks in Pittsburgh, the next time we have this chance, I won't care at all - I'll be dead or close to it probably :P

The beauty is that it works for any team, any sport. Feel free to pass it on.

Happy Birthday to the other 30 something staffer around here. =D *You know that I had to throw that out there*

Now I'm going to hide. haha

You had to go there... I'm not 30 something. My body is 32 but I'm a 17 year old kid in my head.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes though. It means a lot. :)

Don't make me ban you.

No balls :P

You had to go there... I'm not 30 something. My body is 32 but I'm a 17 year old kid in my head.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes though. It means a lot. :)

Jen FTW!!!

32?!?!?! Older than I thought..........