LPU9 back again

SergSlim

Looks like LPUHQ considered opinions of those LPU members who wanted to get LPU9 merch, but didn't do so, waiting a little bit longer, hoping to do it 'next month', and who were extremely disappointed with the early launch of pre-orders for LPUX.

If you go to http://lpu.linkinpark.com/ now - you'll catch the opportunity to renew your membership and get LPU9 merch, which is by the way sold by discounted prices. But it looks like to me that S&H costs have raised, so you won't win anything actually comparing to the old prices.

For those who still want to get all the LPU9 merch (LP UNDERGROUND CD - LPU9: DEMOS; LPU 9 T-SHIRT; LPU 9 GUITAR PICK; LPU 9 PATCH; 5 COLLECTIBLE LPU ITEMS INCLUDING A CD + T-SHIRT FROM PREVIOUS MEMBERSHIP YEARS AS SELECTED BY LPU HEADQUARTERS; LIMITED EDITION VINYL + VINYL FRAME) - go get it now, until LPUHQ decides to remove such opportunity again ;-)

Posted Image

From what I understand, they're only giving the opportunity to buy the LPU9 merch. I mean, membership is not included.

This is what was posted as news on the LPU webpage:

If you didn't have the chance to grab LPU9 merchandise, now you can for a discounted price. Visit the new LPU store. Please note, this LPU9 merch does not come with an LPU membership.

A new song was "pretend to be" in a compilation called "decade of underground" or something. LPUX will have 10 new songs (demos).

Pretend To Be will be one of those 10 LPUX tracks, btw. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew because I can already see the comments "OMG only 9 new songzzz??? WTF????". No, it's 10 new songs. PTB was released early.

Pretend To Be will be one of those 10 LPUX tracks, btw. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew because I can already see the comments "OMG only 9 new songzzz??? WTF????". No, it's 10 new songs. PTB was released early.

LMFAO. Thanks for the info Adam.

That's what I've been trying to tell people. Pretend to Be is basically a single for LPUX, haha.

Edited by bLePn

That's what I expected, but thanks for confirming.