"Wretches and Kings" GBC Remix

Linkindude92

Cool. We're gonna have two professional remixes from A Thousand Suns now!

The first is? Haven't heard, sorry. GBC Remix will be sweet I bet.

The Catalyst ("Bobby Bloomfield" DIOYY? Remix) is by Rob Bloomfield from Does It Offend You, Yeah?, hence the name of the remix. Though if you don't know the band, the name probably seems like nonsense.

Edited by letdownagain

is it gunna be a complete remix? or just them looping the beat and spittin over it? cuz i picture them just ryhming over it more than actual remix work

I'd imagine that if LP commissioned the remix, they'd provide stems or at least an instrumental. It's quite possible it could just be a loop though.

For anyone who missed it or hasn't seen Mike's formspring yet, here's a quote: "We've been sending songs out to some amazing remixers lately. The first one came from Does It Offend You, Yeah?".

It's kinda cool they're open to remixes again, but honestly, I'd prefer older material. I understand wanting to shy away from that for a while though after Reanimation. I just don't know if these songs lend themselves to being remixed as well.

Edited by letdownagain