Linkin Park Featuring...

SergSlim

Except on the LPTV episode you can see Fiore overdubs the audio of "99 problems and a bitch ain't one" of Jay when he says that line. That is the only reason I think they did 99/OSC in some type of shape or form. Maybe it was POA/99/OSC and noone noted it since they didn't know the song at the time. I wish we could get in touch with officials about this, etc.

OSC feat Brad from Mudvayne at Rapid City 03

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except on the LPTV episode you can see Fiore overdubs the audio of "99 problems and a bitch ain't one" of Jay when he says that line. That is the only reason I think they did 99/OSC in some type of shape or form. Maybe it was POA/99/OSC and noone noted it since they didn't know the song at the time. I wish we could get in touch with officials about this, etc.

I haven't seen that LPTV episode in a while (which one is it?), but I seem to remember that that line didn't match up with what was going on in the video at all, I always thought it was footage from one of the other songs they did.

Chad, not Brad.

Edited by Astat

I edited first post with new feats.

Who can tell me of the collaborations with Busta? Was there a time when he was alone with LP on the stage, or there was someone else from his band on the stage all the time playing some instrument? We need all available combinations. Who was there on that secret performance besides Busta?

when i went to the manchester apollo show in 2001 lps gig (not the deftones one) adema puddel of mudd and dilated peoples all came out for one step closer plus lp came out on dilated peoples last song

Did LP have mics when they were on stage with DP? Did they sing anything?

Did all the members of all those 3 bands came out on OSC?

I edited first post with new feats.

Who can tell me of the collaborations with Busta? Was there a time when he was alone with LP on the stage, or there was someone else from his band on the stage all the time playing some instrument? We need all available combinations. Who was there on that secret performance besides Busta?

It was always LP/Busta/Spliff Star/Adam Monroe at the Projekt Revolution shows. Busta and Spliff Star were at the secret show, but he used a different keyboard player and I'm not sure who it was. It may have actually been Cool or Dre.

• 3 months later...

Why does the Rapid City page says this:

Christian, the lead singer of Blindside, sang the ending of 'P5hng Me A*wy' and came out again on 'One Step Closer'. ??

• 6 months later...

you cant really consider that timbaland thing a collaboration. i doubt LP even had anything to do with it. MTV probly just wanted timbaland to have some air time on the VMAs...

You kiddin' me? Of course LP had something to do with it. He sampled BIO in the thing, lol. LP had to of approved him to intro their performance, etc I bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have LP ft. Adema - Giving In?

There's no known recording of any collaboration between any of LP members and Adema.

There's no even known date of any of those collaborations.

As far as I remember there were rumors saying that there was some kind of collaboration between Adema and probably Chester on Projekt Rev 2002.

• 3 weeks later...

When was this? Last PR08 show?

Also, which of those many feats. are available for download in good quality?

Cheers!

Definitely sounds like Meteora Arena Tour 2004 when the male strippers came out and the members of the other bands had inflatable dicks.

Definitely sounds like Meteora Arena Tour 2004 when the male strippers came out and the members of the other bands had inflatable dicks.

there was also the last show of PR07 where various members from all the bands came on stage and messed around on stage