"A Thousand Suns" Debuts At #1!

hahninator

Probably Eminem... 741k is a big number, especially considering the amount of downloading that goes on now.

Yeah most first week sales since Lil Wayne's million in a week. And first guy in about 6-7 years to follow it up second week with 300,000+ sales. I think he sold 100,000 k minimum for his first 4-5 weeks. Dudes a beast in selling record, he just appeals to a lot of people especially with how commercial his recent album is. Even im a fan.

Edited by thesungoesdown

Gotta love that they can get many sales no matter what direction they go with some sound. God bless those in America, Australia, New Zealand & Germany for making the band #1 and other countries for keeping it within Top 5. Gotta love that there are still loyal lp fans out there :) Bring on the tour!!!

woohoo!!! thats awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:

As epic as this is, I think what's important is that A Thousand Suns will continue to be important and sell more and more into the future, where as this "Trey Songz" shit will be gone in 5 years.

yap! so true :D

RnB is for posers.

Really?

Try to be in a relationship with the girl whom you really love and care about more than any girl you had loved previously. And that girl listens to mostly RnB and soft music, and doesn't like heavy music like Metal; and pumping, aggressive music like Gangsta Rap, both of which are the music that I only listen to.

You know what I did? I tried to listen to RnB and I like it! The music is so calming and emotional.