Waiting For the End

Bliss

Well, since you must know, I thought I would tell you.

Sucking Ass 101

The activity of sucking the buttocks, in this case known as an ass isn't a very difficult task at all. It has been done for thousands of years, with some records indicating as far back as the 15th century when the Jewish population was forced out of Spain for sucking too much ass.

It is now 2010, thousands of years later. You throw in your brand new Linkin Park album and start listening to the number one album known as A Thousand Suns. Some songs are great, and some songs are the suckage. And then it hits you. Hits you like a fucking 'GET OVER HERE' from a very pissed off yellow Ninja. Hits you faster than a sumo wrestler wanting his subway sandwich that you stole from him. Hit's you faster than a punch from Mike Tyson as a rabid flying squirrel is chewing on his balls. One of the most suckiest suckages of all time, hereby known as Waiting For The End.

Low and behold, this horrendous monstrosity of a song starts playing over your overly-priced speaker system that you regretted purchasing two weeks after you did, but you lost the receipt so you couldn't return it, so now you have to deal with a suckage song playing on a just as equal suckage speaker box. What do you do? Yell out, "THIS SONG SUCKS ASS!" Of course, there is that one person in the world who may think he has won over a legend such as yourself, and says...

"lol sucking ass isn't possible. ur post failz. u snooze u looz. ass in front. can't suck. wut do?"

That is where you are wrong my friend, and Legend will hereby win another gold medal, and go to bed on his mountain of never ending diamonds. Sucking ass isn't very hard at all! Legend recommends finding a nice, smooth, shiny, female ass to suck. Why? Because it's fun time when the ass is enjoyable. Avoid hair, pimples, freckles, moles, and turd nuggets on your asses. Those are highly unattractive and any hair stuck in your teeth is a bitch to get out. Guys, this is a perfect time to call your wives or girlfriends and get them ready for one hell of an awkward time. Girls, call your female friends, because if a guy takes care of his ass, you have other things to worry about.

Any who! Once your ass has been chosen for this special occasion, you will need to get on your knees. Yes, your beautiful knees. This will be on of the most degrading BUT exhilarating moments of your ass sucking. Why? This is the most fragile moment where you will be face to face with the ass that you are about to delectably indulge. Make sure your partner is bent over for extra comfort. This is where the business happens. Softly place your lips on your partners ass, as if you were kissing a knifes blade. It needs to be slow, soft, and compassionate. You need to be very delicate. An ass is a very important part of the human body. A lot of business gets handled through it. Any extra force from your face to their ass is unneeded. We are trying to suck the love out of an ass, not head but the turds out of one. As your gentle lips are softly placed on the buttock of an ass, slowly draw in the air between your lips inside your mouth, carefully sucking in the top layer of the ass, as if you were creating a low powered vacuum with your mouth. The pressure gradient between your lips and their ass will slowly propel the ass deeper to the lower pressured area of your mouth, slowly but surely concluding to the sucking of an ass. Of course, more vacuum pressure from your mouth to the ass may be exerted for a more exhilarating and pleasurable experience for your partner.

And that my friends, is how to suck an ass.

But now, how does this song suck ass? Sucking ass is a negative. Waiting For The End is a negative. And a negative and a negative is a double negative. And a double negative is extreme sucking.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys noticed that in the 6-track-sampler-review it says that WFTE had a guitar solo in the end?

3) Untitled [4'00 "]

A guitar and a piano introduces the third piece. The singing of Mike Shinoda on the verse is pretty amazing, almost ragga! The chorus is not really identifiable with the first listen. The track runs itself without real structure. Linkin Park abandons the traditional verse / chorus. Note that for the first time in the discography of Linkin Park, Brad Delson up a guitar solo on the end of the song.

Did you guys noticed that in the 6-track-sampler-review it says that WFTE had a guitar solo in the end?

3) Untitled [4'00 "]

A guitar and a piano introduces the third piece. The singing of Mike Shinoda on the verse is pretty amazing, almost ragga! The chorus is not really identifiable with the first listen. The track runs itself without real structure. Linkin Park abandons the traditional verse / chorus. Note that for the first time in the discography of Linkin Park, Brad Delson up a guitar solo on the end of the song.

Thats because it has? Sort of. After the rapping/singing part in the bridge the guitar comes in doing this trippy "tom Morrello" inspired riff similar the intro, but changes key. It repeats till the end while Chaz & mike sing the last chorus.

So yeh, it isn't a traditional guitar solo as much as the one in Iridescent. Just an effected riff more than anything else.

• 10 months later...

Ok, so In My Opinion Waiting For the End is the best song on ATS, but thats not all. I also think its the 2nd best LP song ever. This song has amazing lyrics with lots of meaning. The lyrics of the song touch me. The vocals are amazing. Especially, Mike's part. I think this is an amazing song with lots of passion put into it. I just love the song.

Thoose are my thoughts.

What do you think of the song?

Edit to changed opinion: its still my favorite song on ATS, not my favorite Lp song and not know where near the best song ever written i think i was just new song hyped and stanning back then

i edited Original post