Another Giveaway

nkramar

Since that we've announced the winner of the ticket to the NYC show next week, now is an opportune time to tell you that we've got another giveaway brewing. This one will be announced the night of the album release show and will be open to all users, including those of you outside the US. Feel free to guess as to what we're going to give away this time... But I doubt you'll figure it out.

Off topic but I went to the VMA rehearsals tonight. They played TC three times and we heard snippets of Numb, Wretches and Kings, and Waiting for the End

Here is a link to the album I have on FB. Security was tight so I had to sneak a few pics with my Iphone.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4004...100000499825956

Sry if you don't have Facebook. Tune in because when LP is performing they will have aerial shots via helocopter and a shit ton of lights and smoke. MTV dropped a ton of money into this closer!

Mike wanted to play more tonight but MTV shut it down so we just got to hear TC in full. Fingers crossed for 4-5 tomorrow!

Ohhhh how do I look weird? Btw you spelled "weird" wrong... just saying... isn't it weird for a person to spell weird wrong while telling someone they are weird? And why you lookin so close at me O.o you likes me? Cuz I maybe thinkz you're cutie too... I'll play with your.... yea you know what I'm talkin about! LPfag out!

I Want Humanity and Peace in world. Lets start with this forum :)