Lyrics Video for 'Burning In The Skies'

SpikeMinoda

Wow, first someone from LPA got contacted by a "higher power" to do one of these for Blackout, and now someone from LPL got contacted by this same "higher power" to do a video for Burning In The Skies. Sweeeeet. :) That is awesome, loved the video.

nice video - but i'm not going to buy the album or go to any LP concert anymore. maybe i'll listen to the whole album once the songs are on video platforms but i think i lost all interest in new LP albums and concerts in the past few weeks. i rather focus on bands that managed to grow up while at the same time they still stick to their sound (emils bulls and wirksystem for example).

i'm no longer going to bother you: this is my last post and lpl forum visit (untill the next album i guess). still will be happy about getting lp news through lpl on facebook.

nice video - but i'm not going to buy the album or go to any LP concert anymore. maybe i'll listen to the whole album once the songs are on video platforms but i think i lost all interest in new LP albums and concerts in the past few weeks. i rather focus on bands that managed to grow up while at the same time they still stick to their sound (emils bulls and wirksystem for example).

i'm no longer going to bother you: this is my last post and lpl forum visit (untill the next album i guess). still will be happy about getting lp news through lpl on facebook.

if you're truly that close minded, then good riddance.

pretty awesome.

I'm (surprisingly) loving these lyric videos. What's this now, two "official" (hosted on the lp youtube) and two "fanmade" (posted on fansites but requested by a "higher power")?

Regardless, they're all really unique and fresh, and interesting in the terms of a multi-layered, multimedia experience of a thousand suns.

Really, really cool.

Hahahahahahahaha youre funny