The Catalyst Video Premiere

[AndOne]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then what was up with that pic of Dave and an elephant?

He never actually said that the elephant was in the video. Ana asked him and he answered that a movie was being shot at a studio next to the studio where "The Catalyst" was recorded. That's where the elephant came from. xD

He never actually said that the elephant was in the video. Ana asked him and he answered that a movie was being shot at a studio next to the studio where "The Catalyst" was recorded. That's where the elephant came from. xD

thank you for answering that question.

why does everyone bother so much about an elephant or mike being hooded.

- That video is by far not their best

- Joe Hahn and his crew are professionals, i doubt that they would have overseen the snyc-"problem". Maybe it was on purpose. Who knows

- maybe that guy(running) is happy that his life finally came to an end. its just before the lift me up let me go part, where mike seems to be relieved too. So it must be a happy, glory moment when you can finally be free -> let me gooo

- brad is as present on the album as in this video.

- it can happen that joe doesnt do an absolute amazing video. I can tell you he and the other 5 did an awesome, genius masterpiece with ATS.

- OMG ITS THE RADIO EDIT NOOO (please stop complaining about that. what if it was longer? we had more smoke and all the guys would choke and the tour would be canceled = everyone unhappy, sad....apocalypseeee)

;)

PS: if you do quote my post, please shorten it. merci

edit: HDversion=sexy

Edited by ana

- brad is as present on the album as in this video.

brad is very present on ATS just he playes more instruments than just guitar like mike said in this (

) interview that other band members play other instruments live cose of the sound of the new album Edited by sian18

brad is very present on ATS just he playes more instruments than just guitar like mike said in this (

) interview that other band members play other instruments live cose of the sound of the new album

oh so you've heard the album too? I said he is as present as on the video...Ive seen him more than 5x so he's just a little bit less present than dave.