NYC 9/14 Show Update / LA Laser Event

hahninator

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calculus? Psh. Missing two days of college for this. Drive 4 hours to ATL, fly to NYC to the show, fly back, drive 4 hours back, go right back to class.

EXHAUSTING MUCH?

You're fuckin insane man! I don't think I'd ever be able to manage that, even for LP. I'm driving from Philly to Trenton then taking the train to MSG. And I thought mine was a hike lol

Edited by Biggiee2180@aol.com

10-11am. I can get a later flight but I kinda wanna check out Times Square and just chill in that area. Have a good lunch with some LPLers/LPUers then go to the show.

10-11AM would be perfect dude, i wouldnt mind driving to queens, it'll take me about 25 mins to a half hour for me to get there from where im at, but it all depends on traffic cuz sometimes traffic is a pain in the ass.

10-11AM would be perfect dude, i wouldnt mind driving to queens, it'll take me about 25 mins to a half hour for me to get there from where im at, but it all depends on traffic cuz sometimes traffic is a pain in the ass.

Hell yeah that's awesome. Sounds great to me. I can give you some gas money too for sure since I know it's well out of the way. You have texting?

ok i really want to go to this........

hmmmmm miss three days of college as a freshmen or go to LP concert......Tough Decision

ok i had to make this decision 2 years ago. and from my experience i say

GOO!!!!!!!11!!!!

no but really, go as long as you have really good health and will never be out again

and i assume you dont have the same class everyday

Did anybody get tickets from the ATS preorder password? I think those tickets were already given out right before the LPU password was sent out.

Either way, this was sloppy. I hope this is fixed before US tour is announced!

Also, any updates on the Laser show? Will we be mailed tickets or do we get them at the event?

No they pick a select group, click I'm going but you might not get in for sure.

The only way 100% I believe is to purchase LPUX and select the package with the "Confirmed" Laser ticket. That is why they don't want you to buy that and select I'm going. This NY ticket thing has me worried and I want to make sure my Laser ticket is guaranteed like they say.