NYC 9/14 Show Update / LA Laser Event

hahninator

The only way 100% I believe is to purchase LPUX and select the package with the "Confirmed" Laser ticket. That is why they don't want you to buy that and select I'm going. This NY ticket thing has me worried and I want to make sure my Laser ticket is guaranteed like they say.

So should I go click off that im not going? I already selected the "confirmed" package with the email or whatever.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So should I go click off that im not going? I already selected the "confirmed" package with the email or whatever.

I did that to, I left it, just to avoid confusion. If by some maracle I get picked and have the ticket, I'll try to email them to cancel it.

ok i really want to go to this........

hmmmmm miss three days of college as a freshmen or go to LP concert......Tough Decision

You should totally go! I'm a freshman too and I'm going to miss 3 days of class and I'm from Texas, lol. The amount of stuff I'm doing to go is slightly insane but LP is worth it! Just need to ok from my Chem professor and I'm there!

Though I feel a bit sick at how much money I'll be spending. $65 for tixs, $250 flight, $? to bus down to Houston if I'm flying up with a friend, $Food...so I'll be eating ramen for a while till my bank account likes me again.

Im fron Long Island so it takes me no time to get into the city. Does anyone wanna meet up for lunch or something?

On this day, I see cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly. Everything has come to life.

But yes, I'm not sure what my plans are on getting there, but I'd like to meet other lpl'ers

Calculus? Psh. Missing two days of college for this. Drive 4 hours to ATL, fly to NYC to the show, fly back, drive 4 hours back, go right back to class.

EXHAUSTING MUCH?

mark, you should get some kind of reward or something from the band for being such an enthusiastic fan. ;)

• 2 weeks later...