NYC 9/14 Show Update / LA Laser Event

hahninator

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No email for me, and i pre-ordered from Lp.com

I can't go anyway, so for what its worth, if i get an email fairly soonish i can give my code away.

Same goes for me. If anyone would like to benefit from the fact that I'm stuck at college, go ahead. XD

I feel like I have to ask mckellynna's age now. Just in case Papelbon's gone all...

Posted Image

(...No thread should ever need that pic twice.)

Sorry to the guys who can't go. I'm glad more people from the LPU got a chance at this. Anyone wanna guess how The Catalyst is gonna be pulled off live?

Edited by letdownagain

Calculus? Psh. Missing two days of college for this. Drive 4 hours to ATL, fly to NYC to the show, fly back, drive 4 hours back, go right back to class.

EXHAUSTING MUCH?

FINALLY get to meet Mark, For. The. Mother. Fucking. Win.

Edit:

I feel like I have to ask mckellynna's age now. Just in case Papelbon's gone all...

Posted Image

Sorry to the guys who can't go. I'm glad more people from the LPU got a chance at this.

I think I found my new 'tar ;) Edited by Papelbon

Calculus? Psh. Missing two days of college for this. Drive 4 hours to ATL, fly to NYC to the show, fly back, drive 4 hours back, go right back to class.

EXHAUSTING MUCH?

okay if you wanna go there (youll still win anyway) i'm missing other classes too OK? but they don't really count, but i cant miss my bus i have a lab at 8AM on wednesday hahaha

Posted Image

Sorry to the guys who can't go. I'm glad more people from the LPU got a chance at this. Anyone wanna guess how The Catalyst is gonna be pulled off live?

feeling like the only girl now. and i'm 20 so no worries

are you guys gonna wait til the concert or listen first?

I've already pre-ordered, so I'll probably listen first (my copy isn't supposed to show up until after the 14th anyway - lame). I did the same with MTM before Bamboozle when it leaked.

EPIC win :D ;)

Wait til the concert, even if I get the album early from the pre-order

Edit:

19/m/GA

Old school AOL chats, FTW!!

24/m/CT ; )

Edited by Papelbon

<br />I'm kind of concerned that my email hasn't come yet. <br /><br />I know I can't go, but I wanna make sure I didn't pay the money for my pre-order for nothing.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

that sounds so weird but the last time i did a pre order the code was on the web site. i wonder if this email shit is just for this show... before today i hadn't pre ordered tix thru lpu since 2007, but it would be pretty smart to not do this. EVER. AGAIN.