ATS Album Release Concert

hahninator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Ana say Mike said at the prelistening party that they were playing only ATS in 2010?

Oh, really? I hadn't heard that yet.

Nevermind me folks.

Just to get this straight. That's not sarcasm, I really hadn't heard that.

Edited by leftshoe18

Flying to NYC = much cheaper than driving. It's like $90 to fly from Atlanta lol

Maybe for you. Cheapest I can find is $179 round trip, not to mention cab fare and whatever else. Looks like NYC is only 8.5 hrs from me, so $100 round trip for gas. I might just drive up afterall, who wants to help out with gas and I pick you up on the way? lol

Maybe for you. Cheapest I can find is $179 round trip, not to mention cab fare and whatever else. Looks like NYC is only 8.5 hrs from me, so $100 round trip for gas. I might just drive up afterall, who wants to help out with gas and I pick you up on the way? lol

If you're serious, I'd definitely be down for that.

Not sure if I'll be able to attend this one. More likely I will in LA. I wish it said this:

LPU: "Join Linkin Park in celebrating the release of their new album A Thousand Suns with a rare small room performance in LinkinParkHotspur's apartment. This special event WILL sell out. Make sure to bring ear plugs to protect your ears and prepare to not have any personal space."

Tickets aren't free for the LPU?

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I've never joined. But it does say on the website that LPU members and then people who pre-order A Thousand Suns will have the first chance to purchase tickets, so I'm assuming they won't be free.

Road trip? If we could get a bunch of people from the south to go together, it may cost us less :) I want to go pretty bad myself, but I'll be heading to Port Ewen, NY on the 17th for a chinchilla show and it's too bad I'm not going to the area earlier as it would be much much easier and cheaper than having to drive back and forth to NY twice in the same week. But I've gotta find a way to go.

That'd be bitchin.. but as it stands.. it's just too short notice for me.

If it weren't for my mum being all.. "Let's try and go to NY!" I would have just not even bothered with the idea of possibly going.

USA, the home of awful venue names ^^

Jealous you can't make it? You guys get the better setlists, we get the early shows, we're even lol. I am DEFINITELY going to this one, nothing will stop me! Not even.... EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION??????

Posted Image

Edited by LPPRJKT4