Next Singles?

[AndOne]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Commercial For Hybrid Theory the guy says feat. One Step Closer and Crawling and both of them are singles, so why not here,too?

That was a commercial that had to go through getting the rights to be aired AND was paid for with lots of money to air to many viewers. Also notice that the songs mentioned had music videos already put to them...

This picture could have been created by me in photoshop.

Edited by rav0k

Eh, I want a source. It looks like someone put a shape like a sticker on it in photoshop, and typed out that info. I could do that, very easily. And it's obviously not a scan cause it's way too HQ.

I'm not saying it's 100% fake but it looks more fake than real. I don't get why everyone wants to think it's real, you guys haven't even heard those other 2 songs...

Edited by GrudgedPunkr

LMAO @ anyone who thinks Jonas would create a news topic on something fake.

I'm 100% positive this is legit. But it really doesn't mean those songs will be singles. Sometimes that turns out to be the case, sometimes it doesn't.

Once again, let me clarify that we're all human.

There was no source provided.

Yeah we're human but he wouldn't KNOWINGLY post something fake or probably even if he thought there was a chance it was fake. I'm all down for sources but AndOne is a name to be trusted.

Yeah we're human but he wouldn't KNOWINGLY post something fake or probably even if he thought there was a chance it was fake. I'm all down for sources but AndOne is a name to be trusted.

I never stated that he "knowingly" posted it. He put it up in a professional manner according to the website, but I think it looks fishy. Am I such a sinner for wanting to state my opinion on what could possibly be fake and duping all of the website users?

If I'm wrong I don't care, I can admit a mistake and I never said "LOL ANDONE IS A NOOB". I said it looks fake, which it still does to me. =/

I'm 100% positive this is legit. But it really doesn't mean those songs will be singles. Sometimes that turns out to be the case, sometimes it doesn't.

I already believed this to be true, but now that astat says he 100% positive. This is def not fake.

Well based on Ana's review, they both sound somewhat radio friendly. I believe this is true anyways, I'm just saying.

I agree with what you said. Good point.

• 2 weeks later...