Linkin Park iPhone App Now Available!

hahninator

Head on over to the Apple iTunes Store to download the brand new LINKIN PARK app! The band has just released a brand new app to the store. The official description says: "Official Linkin Park App. Watch LP videos, listen to music, follow the tour, share and download photos, and connect with other fans".

Posted Image

Find it HERE.

A big thank you to Mark and the other LPL staff members who created the 30 second clips you hear for ALL of the songs in the app (except the catalyst which yours truly did)! It was a big undertaking and I'm very grateful for your help!!

Edited by Adam

Head on over to the Apple iTunes Store to download the brand new LINKIN PARK app! The band has just released a brand new app to the store. The official description says: "Official Linkin Park App. Watch LP videos, listen to music, follow the tour, share and download photos, and connect with other fans".

Posted Image

Find it HERE.

YAY! it's free

A big thank you to Mark and the other LPL staff members who created the 30 second clips you hear for ALL of the songs in the app (except the catalyst which yours truly did)! It was a big undertaking and I'm very grateful for your help!!

All in a days work. Or a night, really. Whatever. :lol:

Glad we could help, even if we had no idea why we were doing it.

It's cool, but it could use some improvements. I noticed that it shows a check next to every song/video I have, and if I have the song it'll play the full song on my iPod, rather than the 30 second preview in the app, but it doesn't really work well. For Road to Revolution and Live in Texas it plays album versions and random live tracks from my iPod (like RAR04 lol) and when I try to play music videos it just plays audio (not from the music video file).

Edited by Aiman

Lol I thought it was previews of the ATS songs. And I was like OMGOMGOMG and then I read the post that said it wasn't all of the ATS songs. :(

THIS.

lol I just texted Hahninator flipping out if it was worth listening to the "30 second ATS clips."