Mike's LP Community Tour

ChuckCheese

You maybe dont like but there are enough people who do like it. And for me the movies are great and became my top fav. movies.

The most common response for why people liked it was Megan Fox. If you liked it for pure content, then kudos to you. I however think it was an embarrassment to the original series...although the original was quite cheezy itself. :lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear all the new stuff they're going to do on the album. Hopefully Mike isn't misleading us too much. And about Chester's screaming: it better A: have meaning to it not him just being wacko and B: I hope it's not screamo nonsense nobody can understand.

Gang vocals sounds interesting and "genre-busting". something that could be either awesome or a disaster. It seems like that is the theme of ATS; it's purely hit or miss. I don't see this record being an in between. My personal belief? It will be the best and most diverse material they've ever made, and in a good way. A very, very good way.

I kind of wish that someone would ask the question "Mike, will No Roads Left ever be done live at an LPU show or ANY TYPE of show in the future? Is it possible?" I know it's a stupid question and we all know that he doesn't feel comfortable doing it and it probably won't ever be done. He's made that somewhat clear. But I don't think he's ever said "It will never be done. We won't ever do it live."

I don't think so.... even if the Transformers are in early status of completion....These things are determined on begining..

but yeah... i 100% agreed with u... it's really sucks.. and i don't want to see the Transformers 3 anymore (megan's left, linkin park's left)...grr

Megan fox left TF? Well that explains everything

at the radio interview new divide premire it was all bout megan fox :unsure:

They won't.

They never will either, because Linkin Park doesn't have any partnership with Valve.

I think he meant Transformers 3, not Team Fortress 3. :P

And was it just me or did Mike seem a little hesitant when he brought up No Roads Left? Maybe it's just because he's so excited about the new songs, or maybe he was afraid more fans would hassle him to play it live.

P.S. Mike, play it live. It's a damn good song.

*The music video for The Catalyst is not yet finished*

Most have already! Joe wants to rent the movie! =)

*LP will not be on the soundtracks to Saw 7 or Transformers 3*

Bad. Maybe guys just have not offered to record a track. Or the soundtrack will be taken from their new album.

wrong on transformers3, he said until it wont be confirmed on 100% they wont announce it. lp was featured in 2 tf movies, as the main music title for the film what makes you think that they wont be included this time, especially when its a year until TF3 release. ;)

Edited by max

I did not understand : LP will not be on the soundtracks to Saw 7 and Transformers 3, or will  ? ? ?

( I heard that Mike said that there will be the soundtrack to Saw7 and Transformers3 )  :blink:

He said that they will NOT.

Also, just added a new detail about song lengths that Mike mentioned in the LPU chat.

Edited by CookieMonster

That was crazy. LPU chat was good, LP.com was a mess and uStream might be the best one he's done so far. Glad I could join in this time since I'm in Florida right now and it wasn't in the middle of the night as usual :lol:

Some really nice infos. I'm so looking forward to this album and The Catalyst got me even more pumped xD