• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha..

I just thinking bout this last nite..

and now,its really true..

did you guys remember..??

On UStream video with Mike,he ask all the fans on LP chat,if they should put Blackbirds on iTunes..??

And all the fans said "Yes"..

But until then,they not sell the song..

Now,they put it as ATS bonus track..

so,i'm guess it good enough..

If they sell it,I dont think fans are going to buy it..

But for me,I definitely buy it..

;)

THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT MIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but no that's seriously some bullshit, iTunes let us down this time. My rip of Blackbirds is decent enough quality, I don't need a new one.

THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT MIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but no that's seriously some bullshit, iTunes let us down this time. My rip of Blackbirds is decent enough quality, I don't need a new one.

that should be the new name of the album "LOST IN TRANSLATION" . the band never seems to completely understand us haha.

Blackbirds as a song sucks. IMO. I don't understand why they would include it as a bonus track for ATS?

WTH? When it was released everybody loved that.. I still think it's a great song... It means a lot to me, so I'm glad it will be out in better quality Edited by Sabi

WTH? When it was released everybody loved that.. I still think it's a great song... It means a lot to me, so I'm glad it will be out in better quality

s'not that I don't like it, I just sure as hell don't believe that it should take the place of a potential b-side.

Blackbirds as a song sucks. IMO. I don't understand why they would include it as a bonus track for ATS?

agreed

WTH? When it was released everybody loved that.. I still think it's a great song... It means a lot to me, so I'm glad it will be out in better quality

I didnt like it. A lot of people didnt like it.

s'not that I don't like it, I just sure as hell don't believe that it should take the place of a potential b-side.

this.

what was it? 24 bucks? In the US that's 17.38. Still a no-no. Notice it includes the Catalyst video too

Thank you for posting this. Most of the people thought that would be the price in USD but obviously it isn't as it is in NZD. This is the deluxe version so it will cost more, notice it has The Catalyst video and Blackbirds, a song which (no matter what you think of it) technically otherwise would cost $5.00. I'm guessing the US price for this will be $15.99 or $16.99 and there will be a lower priced addition that just has the album tracks.

My main issue with this is why would they include Blackbirds as a bonus track for the iTunes edition? I'd of rather had a b-side or a demo or a cool live track, something different. Besides, we all are allowed to have our own opinions, just because I don't like Blackbirds doesn't mean that you can't like it. I was just stating my own opinion...

im pretty sure this is gonna be the iTunes LP. They usually include an interactive album, a ton of pictures, exclusive songs, full lyrics, bonus tracks, the album, and a cool visualizer. They are actually worth the money. and if its 20 bucks roughly then its gonna have a ton of stuff.

Trust me they are awesome. I have the Dave Matthews one and the Avenged Sevenfold one.