Meeting A Thousand Suns - video pack

Aberu

LinkinPark.com homepage has just featured with a "FREE DOWNLOAD" widget\application (on the top right).

By entering your email you will receive a compressed package, which includes three HQ promo pictures and two videos. (called "Meeting A Thousand Suns", previously known as "Behind The Sounds" and "Something New", from LPTV)

I sugged to share this link on your favorite social network, let's spread about A Thousand Suns!

Thanks to LPAmerican for the heads-up!

Edited by Nameless

In LinkinPark.com page, available for download 3 images from the video "The Catalyst".

In addition to two LPTV videos.

Mike Shinoda

Chester Bennington

Rob Bourdon

Thanks LPAmerican.com

Thought?

I hate you Aberu !!! you always win with this new, i mean i put this new in LPAmerican but you are more fast than me !

Edited by maik_gianino

I hate you Aberu !!! you always win with this new, i mean i put this new in LPAmerican but you are more fast than me !

LOL! xD

Source is never an option.

I'm not moving this thread until the source will be revealed.

I put it right there "in linkinpark.com page" found photos.

Posted Image

Edited by Aberu

LOL! xD

Posted Image

To clarify: You get to DL a file called A Thousand Suns Bundle, after receiving an e-mail confirmation with a link to the download page. They're in there, along with a couple of vids. Edited by auburntiger

Posted Image

Ok, sweet.

That's what you had to write from the beginning, not like you come here pretending to have some exclusive stuff by linking them from your website, we do not work like that.

Thanks.

Edit: News edited to clarify things.

Ok, sweet.

That's what you had to write from the beginning, not like you come here pretending to have some exclusive stuff by linking them from your website, we do not work like that.

Thanks.

I never said we were exclusive. I just wanted to share this news with the forum. And if I should write that from the outset, I thank you for correcting my error.

I never said we were exclusive.

My bad, i thought that since i read a huge "LPAMERICAN'S EXCLUSIVITY" (oh lol) on their news. :P

I misunderstood.

Edit: Re-edited again, it's not written anywhere that the photos come from The Catalyst video.