Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read on the twitter of amir, that DBS will not play the russian date and also how about the show of DBS at Bejing supporting LP, but there is no confirmed LP show for this date, as far as i know, correct me if i'm wrong.

Based on the audio from LP-TR, I pretty much completely re-wrote the Istanbul show notes, feel free to edit/add/delete whatever:

Source 1: Video - AUD (HDD HD: Sony HDR-SR10 (1080i))

Taper: LPUtkan

Time: 80 mins

Format: .m2t / ?

Comments: Full show. After 45 minutes, the taper changed his position and moved into the upper sections. Audio released in 192kbps mp3 format on LP-TR.com 2 days after the show.

Show Notes:

- Linkin Park took the stage 10 minutes late; this possibly leads us to believe a few songs were dropped from the setlist.

- This was the first time that 'Session' was played since March 25th, 2003. It was the same "short version" of the song that was used as the show intro in 2003, about half the length of the full song.

-'Given Up' featured the same short extended outro from 2008. Brad seemed to come in a little early during the intro (there weren't as many claps before the guitar came in as usual), but it didn't affect the song.

-'From the Inside' had the usual extended guitar feedback intro. Joe also messed up and played one of the verse samples during the break before the last chorus.

-'No More Sorrow' featured the long intro.

-'Points of Authority' featured a new intro. The music from the new intro was also used during the second verse of the song, in a similar manner to what was done throughout 2007-2008. A slightly modified version of the late 2008 intro was also used. The first verse of 'Petrified' was over the intro, and 'There They Go' was over the outro.

- Mike messed up the lyrics during the last chorus of 'Points of Authority.'

-'What I've Done' featured the AMBO intro.

-'Numb' featured the typical piano outro/transition that Mike has been playing since 2007.

-'Breaking the Habit' featured a piano intro and the acapella outro. The first part of the intro was new, the second part was the same piano piece that Mike used for the intro starting in the middle of Projekt Revolution 2007. The intro went straight into the song though, instead of Chester singing the first verse over the piano part before the song began like usual. Mike also had some problems with his keyboard during the intro, as some of the notes had a strange warbly sound to them.

- Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' over the Reanimated intro to 'Crawling'.

-'Bleed it Out' featured a new drum solo intro from Rob, and a modified version of the extended outro. Instead of playing through the normal extended outro, stopping, and then playing the ending again in the "slow-fast" manner like they did in 2007-2008, they only played the outro once and sped up near the end of it, and ended the song there. The bridge was also not extended at all.

-'New Divide' featured the same short extended intro (the one droning synth note) that was used at the Transformers 2 premiere show.

-'Faint' featured the 2007-2008 extended outro.

-'One Step Closer' featured the 2008 extended outro.

- Mike put a Turkish flag on his keyboard during the show. Chester wrapped it around himself while he sang 'Crawling', and then threw it in the crowd.

Other Notes:

- First Linkin Park show in Turkey.

- Thanks to 'omer' and everyone else that helped out with setlist updates.

Edited by Astat

Wantagh 2008

Screen cam source info:

Source 1a: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Unknown) (Screen Shot)

Taper: NYC Bitch Committee (Clark Kent)

Time: 83:13 mins

Format: DVD M / 3.70 GB

Comments: (Tripod filmed?) video screen shot. Frequent brightness problems (gets darker sometimes).

I can't believe that there's no show info about Fort Minor's SS06

12.08.2006 Osaka, Japan, WTC Open Air Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

13.08.2006 Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

Its because we dont have any info about the setlists. Besides pro shots but we dont have info on the order of songs.

In general, we Americans don't really know what the U.K is and often think that it's a general name just for England. For those that don't know, the United Kingdom also includes Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland - all of which are independent.

• 2 weeks later...