Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAR07

- Joe plays a lot of his gunshot samples (see: Webster Hall 2007) after 'Points Of Authority', causing Mike to say "Spray 'em down Joe!".

- At the end of 'In The End', Mike walks up with his guitar and hits a note on Joe's sampler right as Joe finishes his extended outro to the song.

- On 'Crawling', Mike tells the crowd, "You guys are on camera, so you guys have to sing it as loud as you can".

- The 'What I've Done' intro was messed up - as soon as Mike started playing, his keyboard wasn't set to the right pitch/tone, so the first part he plays sounds really weird.

- The acoustic guitar was not tuned properly for Mike for the first part he plays on 'The Little Things Give You Away'. It was corrected after the first loop.

- Mike gets the crowd to start clapping before 'Bleed It Out', but stops and starts them again when they go too fast.

- 'Bleed It Out' was extended for the first time ever. Mike instructs the crowd to sing with Chester on the bridge.

Ok, so I really wanna do this next thing, even if I will do it all on my own. All I need is info from biggest AUDIO traders.

I want to change "lossless" in description of Audio AUD Sources to Format and Size, e.g. "FLAC / 500 MB", like we have for Video Sources.

I understand that some of the shows might have many different Rips, and therefore sizes, so my proposition is to do it this way:

I create *.xls file where I list all available AUD Audio Sources. I write down sizes of the shows that I have. Then I send this file to AndOne, ChesterChaz, InTheEnd, NKramar for example, and they write down sizes of their versions. We list those sizes, that are identical for all 5 traders. I'm sure that there will be plenty of those. Also we might list sizes for Sources that are NT, and are available only in hands of 1-2 traders.

I understand that it might take some time, so I won't hurry anyone, and you might do it as long as you want, but so that we can finish it eventually....

I would love to see that.

Some stuff:

Source things:

23.08.2008 Dallas, TX:

BIO cut

encore breaks not recorded

16.08.2008 East Troy, WI:

also recorded Chris Cornell:

Scream + Black Hole Sun

Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Left Angle)

Taper: rayzer369

Time: 49:56 mins

Format: DVD M

Comments: Audio is distorted. Sometimes shaky. 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Papercut', 'In Pieces', 'Leave Out All The Rest', 'Cure For The Itch', 'What I've Done' and 'Faint'. 'Wake 2.0', the first half of the 'SDC Intro' and the 'Points Of Authority Outro' are cut. Taper also recorded 'Black Hole Sun' and 'Scream' from the Chris Cornell set. Uncirculated.

18.10.2007 Burswood, Australia:

Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Right Angle)

Taper: OTTAMUS

Time: 25:31 mins

Format: DVD M

Comments: Only 'No More Sorrow', 'Lying From You', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Wake', 'Given Up', 'Don't Stay', 'Papercut' and 'One Step Closer'. 'Wake' and 'One Step Closer' are cut. 'Don't Stay', 'Papercut' and 'One Step Closer' have an orange in the video since the taper pressed a button which was pressed fail.

Should be pretty easy for some stuff, Serg... But there are many versions of shows circulating in some cases. And filesizes would have to be backed up/verified via ffp/md5 files, I think, just so that sources are confirmed as the same amongst all of us. Great idea!

**EDIT**

Serg,

I just got the spreadsheet, looks good.

But...

I think all of those that have been circulated via torrent sites or here on LPLive recently really shouldn't be on the list. Unless there was a massive problem, we all got the same version of my Bamboozle recording, Jonas' Berlin 07, Mark's Charlotte 08, etc. It's the uncirculated stuff that seems to be the issue as well as anything that may have been edited and reuploaded. I know Mark did a retrack on Hartford 07. I myself retracked and EQ'd MV 04 but haven't circulated it at all.

Serg,

I just got the spreadsheet, looks good.

But...

I think all of those that have been circulated via torrent sites or here on LPLive recently really shouldn't be on the list. Unless there was a massive problem, we all got the same version of my Bamboozle recording, Jonas' Berlin 07, Mark's Charlotte 08, etc. It's the uncirculated stuff that seems to be the issue as well as anything that may have been edited and reuploaded. I know Mark did a retrack on Hartford 07. I myself retracked and EQ'd MV 04 but haven't circulated it at all.

Well, yeah, I know that those that have been torrented are the same amongst us, because all of us got it from there probably. But I added all shows that are on LPLive as lossless. I did not pick any of those. So there are also many shows that are totally uncirculated.

Let's just fill everything in, and then we'll see what to do with it.

Alright. Sounds good.

I retracked MV04, Camden 08, MV08, Koln 08, etc. Every show that I get that I don't like the splitting on, I retrack it to my liking. I'll fill it in but I probably have a lot of different sizes than others.

http://lplive.net/shows/20011209.php

Source 2d: Audio - SBD (Premiere Radio Networks CD (February 21 2004, Show #04-08, Disc 1/1)

Time: 52:30 mins

Format: lossless

Comments: Censored. No commerials or annoucements. Full show. 'Forgottenf' from KROQ 08.12.2001 was inserted between 'Step Up' and 'By Myself'. The song order is slightly mixed up.

Also 08. Pushing Me Away (Acoustic) seems to be missing on this CD.

I fixed it. What makes you think PMA is missing? cause it's not. Ah great, just found another typo on this source lol.

I'll be not posting an update about this, I never do about such small stuff. It's more work to post the update than to fix the actual typo.

I fixed it. What makes you think PMA is missing? cause it's not. Ah great, just found another typo on this source lol.

I'll be not posting an update about this, I never do about such small stuff. It's more work to post the update than to fix the actual typo.

Ah, just one guy has that CD, and he missed that track while writing down the tracklist. My mistake...

I fixed it. Ah great, just found another typo on this source lol.

For some reason I see that typo once again.... :blink:

12.10.07 Auckland:

ITE

bridge was acapella style, but kinda partly only

also, brad could have messed up

see it here:

14.10.2007 Melborune:

Brad messed up on the end of the NMS intro

hear it here:

ITE:

Brad played the PMA on the 2nd verse and also listen to the end, i can´t describe it, but i think Jonas or someone else can hear what i mean^^

WID:

Chester went to the crowd which is quite rare on that song:

also watch a nicer video here:

15.10.2007 Melbourne:

Given Up

Chester messed up or the microphone messed up on the first verse for about 1-2 seconds, "feels like" isn´t audible

damn also his scream was hillarious as hell

he planned to pull off the full scream, but only made about 11 seconds and broke up, afterwords he said "you´re fuckin' ready?"

a reason for this could be his broken wrist..

heard here:

Don´t Stay:

2nd verse partly acapella by Chester like it was on London 08 Night 2:

Mike wished to their soundman Ken 'Pooch' Druten Happy Birthday and the crowd sang Happy Birthday for him with Mike. See it here:

also here:

this video here proofs that they did it after FTI:

25.06.2008 Athens

POA had 20 hits before the outro and after the outro

Edited by Hahninator

I think Brad messed up at this ITE Auckland.

and he often plays PMA melody over ITE, there are bunches of recordings in which you can clearly recognize it ^^

Edited by NiKmaN

Brad didn't mess up on ITE at Auckland, he's done that at several shows, where he stops playing during the bridge and lets the crowd sing.

And Chester's mic didn't cut out on Given Up at Melbourne either. After he broke his wrist and the pain started to set in, he didn't sing parts of a bunch of songs, that's just one example of it happening. Also, the only thing different about Don't Stay is that Brad didn't play guitar for the first half of the second verse, which he has done numerous times (like the bridge on ITE).

Brad didn't mess up on ITE at Auckland, he's done that at several shows, where he stops playing during the bridge and lets the crowd sing.

i know, it´s just to notice, and i only posted it because i actually think he messed it up maybe

And Chester's mic didn't cut out on Given Up at Melbourne either. After he broke his wrist and the pain started to set in, he didn't sing parts of a bunch of songs, that's just one example of it happening.

I have no idea from where you want to know that^^ But if it´s like that, then it explains it.

Also, the only thing different about Don't Stay is that Brad didn't play guitar for the first half of the second verse, which he has done numerous times (like the bridge on ITE).

i dunno where he did so, but i didn´t really hear to the Don´t Stay´s of PR 07/08 at all

i know, it´s just to notice, and i only posted it because i actually think he messed it up maybe

I have no idea from where you want to know that^^ But if it´s like that, then it explains it.

i dunno where he did so, but i didn´t really hear to the Don´t Stay´s of PR 07/08 at all

You can hear Brad turn the volume knob on his guitar back up at the end of the bridge, the last chord fades in, which means it was done intentionally.

People pointed out that Chester skipped vocal parts of a bunch of songs after he broke his wrist like, as soon as they got back from the show the night it happened.

Phoenix '07 and Tampa '07 are two more examples of Brad not playing the first half of the second verse of Don't Stay, that I can think of off the top of my head. I know there are more.

tampa 08:

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the singalong (ohh-ohh) part on the bridge - the only time it was done on the tour.

nope. burgettstown had it.

also many many times on europe 08 (not belonging to PR 08 though)

münchen had it, MK had it, düsseldorf had it, berlin had it, dublin had it, venezia had it, madrid had it, brno had it, mannheim had it, athens had it, graz had it

i mean.. only skive, lisboa, vilnius, riga and seinajoki didn´t have it..