Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vilnius show should be marked black in 2008 page. It has two sources. Audio source already posted, video source is on FFM trade page - http://sckofelngtrade.site50.net/shows/video/20080610.php

Also, some notes from Vilnius show's page - gone!

Brad messed up TLTGYA guitar solo. Also, looks like Mike broke his microphone at the end of RME. Also one more note, that there was something wrong during Mike's part of OSC intro (listen to recordings -

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCoOhdmmRM), it isn't very needed note, but still, it's very easy to notice OSC intro wasn't performed normally...

Vilnius show should be marked black in 2008 page. It has two sources. Audio source already posted, video source is on FFM trade page - http://sckofelngtrade.site50.net/shows/video/20080610.php

Also, some notes from Vilnius show's page - gone!

Brad messed up TLTGYA guitar solo. Also, looks like Mike broke his microphone at the end of RME. Also one more note, that there was something wrong during Mike's part of OSC intro (listen to recordings -

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCoOhdmmRM), it isn't very needed note, but still, it's very easy to notice OSC intro wasn't performed normally...

You can't note brad fucking the TLTGYA solo up because he's been fucking it up for a while.

make the note about the OSC intro, the guitar seems to have played one note continuously throughout the intro. very interesting.

So Forgotten wasn't played at this show or what? I remember we had info that it was just not recorded, but it was played. Now I noticed that it's not on the page.

http://lplive.net/shows/20030306.php

5th March 2003 instead of 6th.

http://lplive.net/shows/20040229.php

Two different transfer. Maza_G and nkramar both have two seperate ones. Maza's version is somehow superior. More info soon.

How soon???

The thing for Nashville is, I want to do it since a while now, but no one can tell me concrete differences between those transfers. Don't know who added this comment anyway.

I added it but until Maza gives Nick the show that he has owed him for some time (lol, what's new...maza ripping people off), we can't do anything about it. Maza won't hand over Nashville so we can't add update the comment.

Nick's version was out of sync for the audio/video..like it was bad at the beginning and got worse throughout the show. The taper said he reripped it for Nick but I mean I dunno, we need to see Maza's source so we can compare and get the right notes.

Does any of those versions have only one audio channel? talkin about nashville.

And what about this question - 20.10.2001

So Forgotten wasn't played at this show or what? I remember we had info that it was just not recorded, but it was played. Now I noticed that it's not on the page.?

It's not that the tape of Nashville that I received was out of sync - It's literally the raw demuxed video and audio files the taper used to create the DVDs he sent to Maza.

I'm not sure one can be considered superior to the other. The biggest difference between the two is that the taper added chapter points to the other DVDs. Having been given the raw files, I removed some of the blue screen/empty video from the beginning and end of both discs but neglected to add true chapter points or menus when I authored mine.

However, it still needs to be noted that 2 versions are circulating, I think.

I'm pretty sure Maze traded it out, a few other people had it before Nick got his version, so they had to have it from Maza. Fun fact is, someone kinda owes me exactly the same too, but I got over it, I don't care anymore.

I had to go directly to the taper to obtain it. Maza fell off the face of the earth at the time when his ISP cut him off for excessive downloading...

So Forgotten wasn't played at this show or what? I remember we had info that it was just not recorded, but it was played. Now I noticed that it's not on the page.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...post&p=7768 The only cut during the entire recording is about 10 seconds during the intro to Crawling, so there's no possible way Forgotten could have been played.

Edited by Astat

"- Added source 1b for: 30.01.2001 San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore"

What is the difference? Just 2 mins more footage?

"- Added the 2nd and 3rd source for: 25.06.2001 George, WA, Gorge Amphitheatre"

Any luck getting these?

The digicam recordings give me a really hard time. I'm not saying that they all suck, but I think they need to meet some requirements. Most people at concerts just record snippets. That's not an attempt to record the show in its entirety or at least a try to do that, thus that's not a source for me. The number of those short recordings is like infinite.

So I decide that for every case, cause if haven't set up concrete rules.

- I think it has to have a certain length like 1/3 of the show or something like that at least.

- It has to be watchable, having a good resolution and frame rate.

And I think it has to have some songs recorded in row and not like snippets of all songs.

Plus I have to review them all which is really hard sometimes to find samples and stuff for those recordings.

Sometimes it just scares me what some people have in their lists...

I have to admit I did not check out Astats recording yet.

hahaha sad gits all moaing about the diff version of nashville so stupid its just a dvd. its ripped from master tape. and as for me and nick we sorted stuff out about nashville. and yeah i got kicked off aol for excessive downloading but they owed me 3 months worth of internet so i got loads of cash.

"- Added source 1b for: 30.01.2001 San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore"

What is the difference? Just 2 mins more footage?

"- Added the 2nd and 3rd source for: 25.06.2001 George, WA, Gorge Amphitheatre"

Any luck getting these?

30.01.2001 San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore:

It was broadcasted by other TV Channel, different size and time, so i guess it could be a source b.

25.06.2001 George, WA, Gorge Amphitheatre:

The taper dont like LP anymore, he won't trade it for lp stuffs, and he won't share.

So no chance to get it YET. :)

Finland 08

- 'In Pieces' was not played, and Mike did an acapella of the first verse of 'Hands Held High' instead.

should be

- 'In Pieces' was not played, and Mike did an acapella of the first verse of 'Hands Held High' instead. Afterwards, he said "That was for you, just because you have the sign up", talking to a fan wanting to hear the song.

The digicam recordings give me a really hard time. I'm not saying that they all suck, but I think they need to meet some requirements. Most people at concerts just record snippets. That's not an attempt to record the show in its entirety or at least a try to do that, thus that's not a source for me. The number of those short recordings is like infinite.

So I decide that for every case, cause if haven't set up concrete rules.

- I think it has to have a certain length like 1/3 of the show or something like that at least.

- It has to be watchable, having a good resolution and frame rate.

And I think it has to have some songs recorded in row and not like snippets of all songs.

Plus I have to review them all which is really hard sometimes to find samples and stuff for those recordings.

Sometimes it just scares me what some people have in their lists...

I have to admit I did not check out Astats recording yet.

Well at least in my case, I ATTEMPTED to record the entire show (or as much as my memory stick would allow), but my batteries didn't last for nearly long enough. What I did record isn't "clips," it's a complete video from the beginning of the show up until where my batteries died.

I mean, not to be biased toward my own recording or anything, but I don't see how you could say that's not a worthy source but list stuff like this on the live guide: http://lplive.net/shows/20040903.php

I do agree that a lot of stuff isn't worthy of being listed though, in particular pretty much any cellphone recording.

What I said was meant generally, not concerning your recording.

All I said about your recording was that I didn't take a closer look at it.

For Chula Vista, I know it doesn't meet to current requirements, but it's from 2004, there is barely any digicam from that year and tour.

perhaps add some Europe 08 notes....

Dublin:

- After 'Points Of Authority', Mike said that they had received a double platinum award for Minutes To Midnight earlier in the day, and then introduced the next single, 'Leave Out All The Rest'.

- Mike mumbles "I'm so....cold" over the intro to 'Pushing Me Away'.

- Chester messed up (or maybe on purpose?) 'Valentine's Day' yet again. The first line sounded something like 'My insides are born to blast' or perhaps 'My insides are burned to grass' instead of the usual line.

- 'A Place For My Head' did not have the extended guitar intro by Brad. In the LPTV episode from the tour, you can see Brad and Phoenix standing backstage. Phoenix tells Brad that he won't "play unless they want it", but Brad immediately starts the intro to 'A Place For My Head'.

Munchen:

- Chester mentioned that this was the biggest Projekt Revolution show to date. However, it was later outdone by Milton Keynes a few shows later.

Lisboa:

- The intro to 'Pushing Me Away' was stopped and restarted so that Chester could address the crowd.