Mike Gives Details on ATS

ChuckCheese

Wow, guys, what's wrong if it will be 50 minutes? On the first second I read that there will be 15 track, the first thing that came to my mind was "Fuck yea, 12 tracks + 3 not-full-lenght ones!" I actually adore those small tracks and once in the forum (I don't remember where) I mentioned that it will be cool if they do track like 30 Seconds to Mars' 100 Suns - A beautiful , almost 2 minute song. What's wrong with it ? Probably we will get an intro, an outro and one track like this. Awesome!

And I won't put money on betting the robot boy will be Mr. Hahn instrumental. Do you guys remember that post in Mike's blog when they were listening to demos and Robot Boy got the highest rating? I doubt they will talk about an instrumental this way.

/my50cents

This!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be in the vein of something like Reanimation, where the interludes scratched out around 30 seconds to one minute. I'm pretty sure they have an intro which is probably going to be really short and at least one interlude to keep the album connected. Joe will probably get back a track as well. Idk, I s'pose it really doesn't matter though as long as the album feels complete no matter the length.

could be in the vein of something like Reanimation, where the interludes scratched out around 30 seconds to one minute. I'm pretty sure they have an intro which is probably going to be really short and at least one interlude to keep the album connected. Joe will probably get back a track as well. Idk, I s'pose it really doesn't matter though as long as the album feels complete no matter the length.

I say an intro, interlude, and an outro. And I hope one of the songs is a Joe song.

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Why doesn't Mike save the beat making for the next Fort Minor record, and play some damn instruments.

I like that he is making beats. Good beats usually mean more Rap. I love when Mike Raps in LP

Eeeeeeeh. I'm a little disappointed, simply because that means less music. I do hope it's at least a bit over 50 min, though.

Prolly gonna be 10 full-length tracks or something, cause the first track, last track, Jornada del Muerto (remembering off the top of my head, if I fucked up the spelling then sorry) and Robot Boy at least seem like instrumentals.

I have a question: How in the world do you know a track is instrumental just by looking at the title? This theory makes no sense. The only tracks that we know are/aren't instrumental are the ones in the sampler.

I have a question: How in the world do you know a track is instrumental just by looking at the title? This theory makes no sense. The only tracks that we know are/aren't instrumental are the ones in the sampler.

Why did you single me out when five other people said the same thing?

LOL, I think all of this speculations about the new album are funny, don´t get me wrong but for me the best choice is just to wait when it comes up. I just remeber how about people on other LP fan webs were upset when hear the first cuts of the catalyst, and then when another cut´s out, slowly started to change mind about the single (well, in fact, a part of the single, XD).

About the length of the songs, thats not big deal for me, all that I need is full LP power.

Greetings, I can´t wait any longer for the single, XD.

Edited by Residentpark

And I won't put money on betting the robot boy will be Mr. Hahn instrumental. Do you guys remember that post in Mike's blog when they were listening to demos and Robot Boy got the highest rating? I doubt they will talk about an instrumental this way.

This really bugs me that people think that an instrumental can't be as good as a track with vocals. Session is one of the best tracks on Meteora. Just Like You Imagined is one of the best tracks on The Fragile. 100 Ways is one of the best tracks on Educated Horses.

INSTRUMENTALS CAN BE JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN NON-INSTRUMENTALS!!!

/rant