New German Tour Date Added

[AndOne]

wow 6 shows in Germany, that's awesome!

But Dortmund is to far away and it is on a tuesday... But Berlin and Hamburg will rock for sure!!!

Can't wait to hear the new songs live! :D

Edited by janaLP

i really dont think Germany needs all those shows...i think the band should focus on either

A) adding more South/Central American shows

B ) Going to other countries that has yet to see LP

Have to agree with you although I'm German :) Other countries they have never hit before should get some shows as well... =/

Can't make it to Dortmund since the tickets are way too expensive and I have school the next day :)

i really dont think Germany needs all those shows...i think the band should focus on either

A) adding more South/Central American shows

B ) Going to other countries that has yet to see LP

absolutely agree to that doing in same country that too so many shows aint worth it !!!!!!!!! have to focus a lot and give opportunity for un -toured countries who r craving to see lp

what's the matter with lp ignoring munich all the time? berlin and hamburg always get concerts, then cologne and frankfurt. munich is much bigger than stuttgart or dortmund, dortmund is not far away from cologne, same for hamburg and berlin. can't really understand that lp will play there...

what's the matter with lp ignoring munich all the time? berlin and hamburg always get concerts, then cologne and frankfurt. munich is much bigger than stuttgart or dortmund, dortmund is not far away from cologne, same for hamburg and berlin. can't really understand that lp will play there...

lol youre still complaining? they have 6 SHOWS IN YOUR COUNTRY and you come up ZOMG why arent they playing in munich.

what about countries they have never been played in?.

Edited by Tomer

lol youre still complaining? they have 6 SHOWS IN YOUR COUNTRY and you come up ZOMG why arent they playing in munich.

what about countries they have never been played in?.

you have got to be shitting me EWQ. Already LP is going 6 times to your country within the FIRST leg of this tour. 6 times. i live in VA. Last tour cycle they came to my area 3 times. 3 x 2 = 6. I'm sorry you just sound spoiled right now. And last I checked LP went to Munich for the first PR (if you can even call that a PR) in Europe there.

i'm unhappy with lp playing 6 shows in my country and none of those shows in the 3rd biggest city of the country. how are those shows anything i should be happy about when the closest one is still 250km away and on a day when i probably won't have time? and on another note: bavaria is bigger than quite a few european countries. i'm not asking for more lp shows - i just want them to be spread over the whole country and not just always the same regions.

EDIT: if they're gonna play the whole ats i'm fine with munich getting no concert - i prefer ht and meteora and maybe 2 or 3 mtm songs

Edited by EWQMinesweeper

I truly live in wrong country :P . It's not easy to be a HC Linkin Park fan and live in Sweden. Probably one of the most rare countrys to see LP in ^^.

The band have toured in Germany so many times that they should have managed the german language well by now haha.