Download To Donate 2

Aberu

Ew. I hope not another 'Not Alone' type song. It gets old. Why are they doing another Download To Donate? This means we're gonna have to hear about it for like two weeks and it's going to ruin the hype of The Catalyst and ATS.

Ew. I hope not another 'Not Alone' type song. It gets old. Why are they doing another Download To Donate? This means we're gonna have to hear about it for like two weeks and it's going to ruin the hype of The Catalyst and ATS.

I really doubt a DTD2 compilation would steal The Catalyst/ATS's thunder.

I know the contest rules specify that the winning remix of The Catalyst will be a bonus track on the Best Buy edition of the album, but I'd honestly rather have it be released on something like this. It's a far better cause, and I think with the sequencing of the album, having a bonus remix of The Catalyst as track 16 will be silly when the regular version of the song is track 14.

I really doubt a DTD2 compilation would steal The Catalyst/ATS's thunder.

I know the contest rules specify that the winning remix of The Catalyst will be a bonus track on the Best Buy edition of the album, but I'd honestly rather have it be released on something like this. It's a far better cause, and I think with the sequencing of the album, having a bonus remix of The Catalyst as track 16 will be silly when the regular version of the song is track 14.

I agree. Having The Catalyst Remix on DTD2 would be a much better idea than having be a best buy bonus track or whatever they're doing with it...who knows. I'm still hoping and praying for a studio version of DBS's cover of 20 Eyes on this but I know it will never happen...

If they really are doing MFR2 again, there will most probably have another LP song. It's their own group and it'd only be right if there were their own music. Hoping for something totally new, not necessarily from new album but just something unheard. Perhaps that really old demo from Meteora that no one's ever heard.

I want an unreleased Meteora track. But that sounds impossible. I'll be happy with anything. A collaboration with another artist would be cool. (Like Linkin Park featuring somebody instead of somebody featuring a member of Linkin Park)