The Catalyst In Medal Of Honor Trailer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That...really didn't make any sence at all.

It means, if you love dance music, you would think The Catalyst is one of Linkin Park's best songs. It was a sneaky approach at bashing the song, without truly saying the hateful words I was thinking...because in the back of my mind I think it will be a cool song but it's not going to top their epic songs from the past. Hey, it's my opinion...don't judge me. D:

Alright this clip kicks rocks! So far i got these lyrics from the previous clips plus this one:

Lift me up

Let me go

Lift me up

Let me go

Lift me up

God bless us everyone

We're a broken people living under loaded gun

And it can't be outfought

And it can't be outdone

It can't be out matched

It can't be outrun

No

And when I close my eyes tonight

To symphonies of blinding light

(God bless us everyone

We're a broken people living under loaded gun)

Oh, like memories in cold decay

Transmissions echoing away

Far from the world of you and I

Where oceans bleed into the sky

God save us everyone

We'll be part of starting fires of a thousand suns

For the sins…?

I can't make out the last few lines but we'll have the full lyrics really soon!

Alright this clip kicks rocks! So far i got these lyrics from the previous clips plus this one:

Lift me up

Let me go

Lift me up

Let me go

Lift me up

God bless us everyone

We're a broken people living under loaded gun

And it can't be outfought

And it can't be outdone

It can't be out matched

It can't be outrun

No

And when I close my eyes tonight

To symphonies of blinding light

(God bless us everyone

We're a broken people living under loaded gun)

Oh, like memories in cold decay

Transmissions echoing away

Far from the world of you and I

Where oceans bleed into the sky

God save us everyone

We'll be part of starting fires of a thousand suns

For the sins…?

I can't make out the last few lines but we'll have the full lyrics really soon!

The last part is

God save us everyone,

will we burn inside the fire of a Thousand Suns,

for the sins of our hand,

the sins of our tongue,

the sins of our father,

the sins of our young.

Yup, and as far as Forge is concerned, it was done in Halo 3, in 2007. Along with File share, saved videos, and all the rest.

That was Halo 3. Reach has expanded on everything, including Firefight 2.0

MOH is going after the Modern Warfare brand, pretty much polishing up a few thing here and there. In other words. Even if it did top MW, its still just copy and paste with a few added bells and whistles. Reach on the other hand is expanding and adding on to the innovations of a 3 year old game which has yet to be topped in terms of features, and pumping it full of steroids.

Its basically an unfair argument lol, the 2 games are light years apart.

Just had to get that off my chest lol.

totally agree, but they changed forge...there is a brand new vid on the dashboard or youtube its incredible

The last part is

God save us everyone,

will we burn inside the fire of a Thousand Suns,

for the sins of our hand,

the sins of our tongue,

the sins of our father,

the sins of our young.

WOW. (just shat himself in amazement at poetic and lyrical superiority)

I think this preview has completely thrown away any uncertainties I've had about this song - mainly trying to figure out how all the pieces would fit together without sounding like it was put together by someone with extreme ADHD. To me, this song seems like it may have the style of Across the Line did, where it starts out low-key and simple, then keeps building and adding and becoming more complex.

The 34 second preview had me a little worried that LP's new direction may've lost touch with the core "we may change the styling of the songs but we'll always have that consistent feeling that you'll know this is a Linkin Park song" but hearing Chester start in, the drums, and just everything in the MOH trailer assured me that they still have that basic epicness.

Another thing that I was hoping wouldn't be lacking is the song/album's ability to be blasted through the car speakers with the windows down and rocking out. Though my favorite tracks are others, "Don't Stay" "Papercut" and "Given Up", IMO, have been the best examples of what I mean.

The few remixes for The Catalyst I downloaded and played through my car just didn't seem to have that rock-out feel to them. Before you get on me about that, yes I realize they're completely different than the final song, but they were all I had to go on. This latest preview and the mp3 that combined everything definitely has that quality to it - I can't wait for the full version now more than ever.

Also, just throwing this out there, The Catalyst (to the best of my knowledge) has not leaked, yet there was a news story about 90,000 military secrets leaking.....so Linkin Park has done better keeping stuff from leaking than the US military.

Shinoda/Bennington 2012 anyone?

Edited by MrCinder

The more I listen to the clips, the more I become excited for the single. It sounds so good...I think I'm more excited for The Catalyst than I was for Somewhere I Belong and What I've Done! I can't fucking wait for the full version of The Catalyst as well as the album. I'm glad the single isn't very radio friendly either, LP will get props for this album by a lot of people.

The more I listen to the clips, the more I become excited for the single. It sounds so good...I think I'm more excited for The Catalyst than I was for Somewhere I Belong and What I've Done! I can't fucking wait for the full version of The Catalyst as well as the album. I'm glad the single isn't very radio friendly either, LP will get props for this album by a lot of people.

From what I've read on the Kotaku forums and Gametrailers forums...LP is pretty much hated. I mean there are gonna be haters no matter where you go but it seemed unanimous. Not that I care what they think anyway because for me its about whether not I like it. I just hate reading the things they say...

Nothing is more annoy than the haters.

I always skip any comment about LP on youtube (haters, LP's Old School Lovers <= hearing them baby crying is very annoy XD..like "I want old LP back, I want HT and M, I want blah blah blah).

You know, they hate LP means they still know LP is exist and care about their music XD.

If I hate something, I'd ignore it.

Edited by ShadowThanatos

Also, just throwing this out there, The Catalyst (to the best of my knowledge) has not leaked, yet there was a news story about 90,000 military secrets leaking.....so Linkin Park has done better keeping stuff from leaking than the US military.

Shinoda/Bennington 2012 anyone?

FTW, isn't an elephant the symbol of one of the parties in the US????