The Catalyst In Medal Of Honor Trailer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And before anyone bitches about it being a 45 minutes album, use your brains for a moment.

There is no way in hell the album is 45 minutes long. It's not like Phoenix has the exact album time memorized. His point was just that the album was made to be listened to as a full album.

If you subtract the time from the 6 track sample songs from 45 minutes, you have about 17 and a half minutes for 9 songs. That averages under 2 minutes per song.

That's not happening.

Edited by Xero21

where did you get the first one?!

when chester sings till the bridge..how?

KROQ

That would still mean a majority of the album would have to be between 2:00 and 2:30.

That is definitely not happening.

That would mean that out of the 15 tracks, there are are like, 9 songs and and 6 tracks that don't really exist lol

Hah now I will be listening to this all day. Thanks

No prob ;)

New interview with Phoenix on it, and new picture of the band!

LOL at them calling him the drummer.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ga...edal-of-honor/1

Posted Image

That is an awesome interview and I know for a fact it will be long than 45 minutes. It will at least be 55 minutes based on how long the 6 songs are from the ATS sampler and that there are 15 songs.

I actually think this is the worst preview of it, and thats saying something cause this song is gonna be an awesome' splosion' on my face.

BTW, as far as MOH goes, Halo: Reach is gonna top it anyway :D

"The song itself has got some dark undertones and it's got a lot of energy in it," says Linkin Park drummer David "Phoenix" Farrell. "

FAIL

yah. i saw that too. they did fail, but besides that it was a cool interview

The Catalyst Preview in Kroq, expectacular and for the first time we can hear the Guitar :D

The Catalys Preview in Medal Of Honor is awesome, great Trailer and fix perfect with the song.

Picture of the band, looks like a MTM picture but i think is great, maybe that desert is Jornada del Muerto...

The Catalyst Preview in Kroq, expectacular and for the first time we can hear the Guitar :D

The Catalyst Preview in Medal Of Honor is awesome, great Trailer and fix perfect with the song.

Picture of the band, looks like a MTM picture but i think is great, maybe that desert is Jornada del Muerto...

yeah i noted the same thing! loved the background.

That's like comparing The Legend of Zelda to Street Fighter. You fail sir.

I don't think so son. Anyone who knows anything about videogames will know this.

The first MOH has a big legacy. So does Halo.

As for these games, you seen anything of Reach ? Tis fucking innovative.

I actually think this is the worst preview of it, and thats saying something cause this song is gonna be an awesome' splosion' on my face.

BTW, as far as MOH goes, Halo: Reach is gonna top it anyway :D

agreed, especially after the new "Forge World" ViDoc. I'm more stoked for Gears 3 though :lol: