The Catalyst In Medal Of Honor Trailer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed, especially after the new "Forge World" ViDoc. I'm more stoked for Gears 3 though :lol:

Yup, and as far as Forge is concerned, it was done in Halo 3, in 2007. Along with File share, saved videos, and all the rest.

That was Halo 3. Reach has expanded on everything, including Firefight 2.0

MOH is going after the Modern Warfare brand, pretty much polishing up a few thing here and there. In other words. Even if it did top MW, its still just copy and paste with a few added bells and whistles. Reach on the other hand is expanding and adding on to the innovations of a 3 year old game which has yet to be topped in terms of features, and pumping it full of steroids.

Its basically an unfair argument lol, the 2 games are light years apart.

Just had to get that off my chest lol.

Edited by Subs

You read it wrong. Halo = Zelda, MOH = Street Fighter.

You can't compare.

yes, I agree Halo is better. Halo Reach will be better, but this game still seems awesome

@and_light91. i agree

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

New interview with Phoenix on it, and new picture of the band!

LOL at them calling him the drummer.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ga...edal-of-honor/1

Posted Image

I think they edited it then because now it says: "The song itself has got some dark undertones and it's got a lot of energy in it," says Linkin Park bassist David "Phoenix" Farrell.

I think they edited it then because now it says: "The song itself has got some dark undertones and it's got a lot of energy in it," says Linkin Park bassist David "Phoenix" Farrell.

Yeah I alerted management to the typo. haha.

yeah i found it and LOVED IT! This is gonna be a great song

I agree. It is going to be an amazing song. I love all the clips I have heard and there are like 4 of them. I can't wait until Sunday when we can here the full song when the full MOH trailer comes out

http://usershare.net/cvmukp2z1bqc

just in case somebody wants to hear the chorus and bridge without listening to two different clips, I put them together

I amended this a little bit with the other clip they've given us.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oe9h746ockcy9cc

I had a version with a part I made myself (using the stems so that all the available vocals are there) that's in the other clip thread.

I don't think i've been excited for a new LP single to come out since "New Divide" or even as far back as "What I've Done". I thought it was awesome that "New Divide" was in the previous MOH trailer cause it made it look total goddamn awesome IMO :D, i can't wait for the new trailer to hit the net this sunday :).

MOH is going to put MW2 in its grave this year no doubt bout it (MOH beta is extremely awesome right now, "Mission" gametype is the shit), but as a huge halo fan...Halo Reach is not only gonna be taking the crown as FPS of the year but FPS of the decade as well (Black Ops ain't got nothin on it, can't touch Halo lol).

Edited by LPKode2

Wow, I am now 100 percent convinced that this will be one of their best songs yet.

If listening to dance music makes you purely excited, then sure.

Edited by rav0k