The Catalyst In Medal Of Honor Trailer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a new thing with warner - they just put a7x's welcome to the family in COD and now LP in MOH could be a new marketing thing they are trying? Not a bad way to go about it either if I'm honest...

I don't have the direct link to this source, but I do remember they started that they wanted to do more than just a simple release for their new album. Seems like we are getting their music through a lot of different mediums now. Wonder what other surprises they have for us between now and Sept. 14th.

wOOt!! I'm a huuuuuuuuuuge Cubs fan. Maybe the biggest. Born and raised in western, IL.

Cubs>White Sox hands down

Nothing will ever change my mind about the Tigers! Motor City is where its at!

@ProjektCharlotte I love it! Lets get some clips of "The Catalyst" in the background of Cruise dancing!

Edited by SergSlim

its so fucking awesome

im always fascinated or even confused when i hear this song

for me its one of their best songs. even if i didnt hear the full track

and it matches great with the video

by the couple different previews we have gotten so far, i think this will be their best song also.

to thoose talking about the cubs, I am a semi- cubs fan. My dad is the cubs fan, not really me, but I am kinda a cubs fand because my dad is.

I was curious back when I first heard the remix stems, but slowly I'm starting to place judgment on this song. Now that we're basically getting new clips daily..

I'm loving what I've heard and I know once I've digested the full track my expectations for A Thousand Suns will sky rocket further, if that's even possible at this point.