LP, Featuring YOU - Fansite Edition - Voting! (Final Round)

[AndOne]

Final round  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Which track do you prefer?

• Theory_of_Meteora
    • Shafiq Olabi
    • Toxicbszone

The final round of the Linkin Park, Featuring YOU - Fansite Edition is here! Now it's up to you to decide who wins the final round of the remix contest between our site, LPAssociation and LPTimes.

The forum registration will be closed for the time being to avoid manipulation.

Voting runs for 24 hours only, so make sure you cast your vote before it's too late. After the voting for all the sites closed, all votes will be aggregated to determine the ultimate winner of the contest that may receive the Reanimation plaque!

Shafiq Olabi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FWGT3LfaLo

Theory_of_Meteora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_YOE1f_BJA

Toxicbszone

Thanks! May the best remix win!

Can't decide between the Theory_of_Meteora & the Toxicbszone one yet...

Am I the only one that thinks the remix by the theory_of_Meteora sounds like a very low bitrate MP3? Should've made a higher quality version available on YouTube^^

Can't decide between the Theory_of_Meteora & the Toxicbszone one yet...

Am I the only one that thinks the remix by the theory_of_Meteora sounds like a very low bitrate MP3? Should've made a higher quality version available on YouTube^^

There is a HQ download link on his youtoob.

is there any other links tha youtube for the three remixes my youtube is so slow here

Actually youtube doesnt work where i work :P

Edited by Yass

is there any other links tha youtube for the three remixes my youtube is so slow here

I have to stick with theory, has a complete feel to it. Yeah it feels more like a full song then a remix, but whatever I like it.

I would have voted for toxicbszone if there wasn't the electro-ish effect on the vocals during some parts of the song. So let's go for Theory_of_Meteora ...

Edited by Qwerty18

I don't see how these votes can be fair. It is obvious that LPL members are voting for the submission from our community, even though it may not necessarily be the best.

I bet every site is going to have their submission as the winner.

My vote goes to Toxicbszone simply because it is the best.

EDIT: So people can't register here to vote during this time period but they can go to LPTimes and vote with no restrictions?

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

I don't see how these votes can be fair. It is obvious that LPL members are voting for the submission from our community, even though it may not necessarily be the best.

I bet every site is going to have their submission as the winner.

My vote goes to Toxicbszone simply because it is the best.

EDIT: So people can't register here to vote during this time period but they can go to LPTimes and vote with no restrictions?

What? We made this as fair as possible. We closed registration and did a poll. How users vote is up to them. If someone wants to vote just for their site one then let them but we'd rather them vote based on quality. We tried to eliminate all bias - we didn't say in this thread who the winners from each site were, we closed the registration down, etc. We are not advertising which one is the LPL winner at all. I am trying to make this very fair.

The way the LPT poll works has nothing to do with LPL. Our jurisdiction on this only reaches as far as our site...