"The Catalyst" cover image?

v1c70r

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like fake clearly , why they would add chester alone in it , the band either either features some random stuff art or its a group of all , im sure this not the original or else mike would have posted in his blog already ;)

Edited by aravind221

looks like fake clearly , why they would add chester alone in it , the band either either features some random stuff art or its a group of all , im sure this not the original or else mike would have posted in his blog already ;)

Would support my theory of one band member per single cover for one

;D

Also I liked this so I'm keeping it as the iTunes art for the stems until the actual art is out.

See: What I've Done and Given Up.

well Given Up was just Chester and What I've Done was just Brad so they have done single members before

-

Would support my theory of one band member per single cover for one

;D

Also I liked this so I'm keeping it as the iTunes art for the stems until the actual art is out.

why should be it a single person alone , its a combined effort and everyone deserves it , it might have been in the past , but cant frm now , why cant they put hahn in the cover ;)

See: What I've Done and Given Up.

yes i do but , im sure this time i wont be chester alone feat in the cover for sure , it might be lightning logo with all the band members like leave out all the rest ;)

Posted Image

-

why should be it a single person alone , its a combined effort and everyone deserves it , it might have been in the past , but cant frm now , why cant they put hahn in the cover ;)

Missed mah point bro

I meant like, the spotlight would be on one member, and six singles could be released so each one gets a cover. Not like "OKAY US FOUR GET COVERS BUT PHOENIX AND JOE DON'T CAUSE THEY SUCK" or anything like that

as long as Rob's glorious hair is the centerpiece of all album artwork I'll be satisfied