News report! New LP album set for September

jez87

Nothing new but is another source that is confirming the September Date...

Last week, co-frontman Mike Shinoda posted a hand-written note (above) to the band’s office site, which read:

“Hello friend, our new album is almost done. We are very excited for you to hear the music. We are also starting to put up live concert dates on www.linkinpark.com so make sure sure to check this out. I wish I could tell you more, but I don’t want to ruin any surprises.”

Error, last week ??? :lol:

A new album before a single promotional concert. Interesting if the September release is true.

I'm betting on a short US promo run. I dunno why but I just don't see them releasing an album without being on tour...they never do that haha.

Damn, I was gonna post this.

Anyway, the article doesn't really tell us anything we didn't already know, besides confirming the September release date. Oh well.

also lol 'nu-metal', that doesn't mean shit anymore

Edited by SomedudeRemix

Damn, I was gonna post this.

Anyway, the article doesn't really tell us anything we didn't already know, besides confirming the September release date. Oh well.

also lol 'nu-metal', that doesn't mean shit anymore

Unfortunately we're gonna have a lot of new bloggers / reviewers who are just coming around who are going to refer to them as that nu-metal group. A LOT of bloggers and "reviewers."

Edited by cstebila

I'm betting on a short US promo run. I dunno why but I just don't see them releasing an album without being on tour...they never do that haha.

This.

I know rehearsals start the first week of September. So I guess rehearse for a week or two. Santiago is October 9. I guess they have time for at least an LA or NYC show (or both) beforehand.

If the record comes out the 3rd week of September I can only see them rehearsing for like a week and a half then going to play some shows. Usually they start well before the album release date. I wonder why they aren't this time.

I know what have revealed on Wikipedia can be trust..

But sometimes,there's a people who edit it by them self..

I mean,not the staff inside the Wikipedia..

But I just think this thing is ture..

So,I'm really excited bout it..

;D

Wow, Knowing i was so close to NEW LP material is quite disappointing. Should of killed the cop guarding it and been a selfish mofo and had the preview all to myself :)

I'm not saying the guys over at linkinparkbr.com are wrong but, I dont quite understand how LP will have the album out that quickly when theyre still working on it according to Mike's pics from the studio. I do hope you guys are right though, that would be really great.