Michael Jackson's Death: 1 Year Later

SpikeMinoda

Now it's already 1 year ago since the "King Of Pop" passed away. He's still alive in our souls and his music will live forever. He changed so many things in the music scene with his nice music and not to forget about his legendary "Moon Walk"!

He's a legend of the music and one of the best artists of all time. So let's be with Michael Jackson today and he will be "alive" forever. I just started to listen to his music again, cause when I read the news last year on June 25th, 2009 I was realy shocked and couldn't believe he passed away. It was a really sad day for the music and for so many people, cause a legend died.

So let's also start a trending post at twitter: #MichaelJackson today and give him some honor on this day.

R.I.P The King Of Pop. You will be missed. It only seems like yesterday that you passed away.

I grew up on his music. As a child, before I even knew what music was, MJ was my favorite. Yes, the media ruined him later on in life, but he is a large part of my childhood. I may not think he's the best person in the world, but his music was great.

Gone, but never ever ever forgotten.

Edited by Legend

Not a big fan, but I have to say, he was a legend. He changed pop music forever and may he rest in peace.

PS. Also, the title is incorrect, it says "day of death", shouldn't it be "year of death"

I like it how everyone forgets about the whole child molestation thing and how he dangled his kid from a balcony. Hahahaha, the media makes me laugh.

I was waiting for an idiotic comment like this. despite allegations against him, you have no idea who he was, and you'll never know, the media reveals nothing.

Ppl like you who feed into what the media wants you to believe is quite laughable.

MJ is one of the most greatest musician to grace this planet. His talent is unmatched. RIP

I was waiting for an idiotic comment like this. despite allegations against him, you have no idea who he was, and you'll never know, the media reveals nothing.

Ppl like you who feed into what the media wants you to believe is quite laughable.

MJ is one of the most greatest musician to grace this planet. His talent is unmatched. RIP

QFT.

he is right though, the news papers and magazines who now put his photo with a "R.I.P we love you" on the front page are the same ones that tore him apart when he was accused. The media of today are total scumbag hypocrites.

did you forget he was cleared of those charges? he was a wierd guy for sure, but not a criminal.

just because he was cleared does not mean he didn't do it, you don't know what happened behind closed doors.

Anyway i don't want to step on his grave but I'm not going to celebrate him all of a sudden now that he is dead, i won't deny that he did make a big contribution towards music and dance and i respect him.

I loved MJ forever (and always will) because he is the most complete musican of all times

Maybe there are better singers, maybe there are better songwriters, maybe there are better dancers - but had there ever been so much talent united in one person ?

Because HE was a great singer (among the best), a great songwriter and (for me) simply the greatest entertainer that has ever steped on a stage

His concerts were more than just "singinging a few hits for the fans"

It was a spectacular EVENT with a whole orchester of musicans, an ensemble of great dancers and fantastic special efects (who else does put so much effort to please his fans)

Regarding his private life - I can t be a judge because there are so many contradictions in all the crazy stuff about him

Did he do plastic surgery. Most likely he did. But the WHY is still a big mystery.

Did he abuse children. Who knows ??? . But WHY would he do such things (and which parent would let their children visit MJ if the allegations in 1993. were true)

I think that we can only believe him (or not) regarding the things in his private life. Because we will NEVER find out the REAL answers. I choose to believe and to enjoy all the good stuff.

He wasn t perfect at all, but as a musican I really think that he was the true KING

P.S. sorry for the length of this post, but I needed to express myself clearly

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Edited by emir24

he is right though, the news papers and magazines who now put his photo with a "R.I.P we love you" on the front page are the same ones that tore him apart when he was accused. The media of today are total scumbag hypocrites.

just because he was cleared does not mean he didn't do it, you don't know what happened behind closed doors.

Anyway i don't want to step on his grave but I'm not going to celebrate him all of a sudden now that he is dead, i won't deny that he did make a big contribution towards music and dance and i respect him.

you said it all