Live Webcast From The Julien-K Studio

SpikeMinoda

We are going to try something new for our most loyal and true fans – in other words: the fans who’s e-mail addresses’ actually WORK - the fans that bought our record and pay attention to what we’re up to.

By responding to this message, we will reply with a link that will allow you to watch us record for an hour live in the studio on Thursday 6.17.10 at 7pm PT (10pm ET). This is exclusive for our fans – we will not be posting this publicly - you on the other hand can do with it as you please.

Hope we aren't boring that day.

Your humble servant,

RS

the link is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-webcast...julien-k-studio

Check it out if you like. The german time for the webcast is: 4 a.m. Friday 6.18!!

The email said do with it what you want. You think they're gonna bitch if a few more hardcore fans show up, lol?

Way more excited for this than the LP announcement. Julien-K is hilarious, I'm sure we'll get some sweeeeeet stuff.

Hahaha Ryan's a fucking boss, sir.

This.

who cares about julien-k...

we are lp fans!!! :angry:

I think this will be the only time i'll let someone bitch about julien-k ...thread or subject...dont post here or julien-k related anymore, or i'll ban you.