LP working on hi-tech visual technology for live performances

zaneroks94

They should totally pull a Muse and do a stadium tour, extend the sets to like 24-25 songs, add more HT, have a poll setlist, and do an orchestral song with a UFO flying around the stadium during it XD.

I don't want a UFO, I want a flying whale :D

haah Im excited to see what the tour will look like

Edited by Jesper

I don't want a UFO, I want a flying whale :D

haah Im excited to see what the tour will look like

Hell yes! A flying whale for In the End! And massive robot elephant-spider things during Somewhere I Belong! :lol:

And how about some dancing Transformers during New Divide for good measure?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this is Joe giving us the info. Remember what he said about Blackbirds being a new song ;). Lies, all lies. He probably hasn't even heard the 6 six track sampler they gave to the radio stations and such. jk

But really, Flying Whales + Elephants = A Flying Whale Elephant Hybrid .................................theory.

...looks actually gay.

hopefully this wont happen^^

Yes. I agree. It does look gay... if you were blind and had no idea what something not gay would look like.

if you put chester into a cage like that then their live shows are going down in flames.

This is a good point. But one things for sure, he would be doing one hell of a bunny hop from that.

Muse = best live band in the world

Totally irrelevant to the topic of discussion. GTFO out of the LPL forums you stupid n00b.