Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by now, people are just posting random stuff waiting for LP. that's exactly what i'm doing in this post

And we could start handing out warnings randomly.

i wonder how the staff's reacting to this thread. im suprised they havent closed the thread yet. lol

We are watching it the for whole. We don't close it cause you guys would just contine with your "bullshit" in some other thread. So we keep this one going until something happens. This does NOT mean you can write all kind of random shit in here. It's ridiculous (even though it's a new record I bet) that it passed the 1000 posts.

So if you have something to say, say it as long as it has something to do with the topic. It does not include penises, what seat you have for the London show or Lost (even though I'm a big fan myself).

There's also other things to do if you are bored, for example I played some Worms Armaggedon with some of my LPL buddies instead of staring at the montor and keep pressing F5.

LOL @ 5 new posts while I was writing this.

im sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We are watching it the for whole. We don't close it cause you guys would just contine with your "bullshit" in some other thread. So we keep this one going until something happens. This does NOT mean you can write all kind of random shit in here. It's ridiculous (even though it's a new record I bet) that it passed the 1000 posts.

So if you have something to say, say it as long as it has something to do with the topic. It does not include penises, what seat you have for the London show or Lost (even though I'm a big fan myself).

There's also other things to do if you are bored, for example I played some Worms Armaggedon with some of my LPL buddies instead of staring at the montor and keep pressing F5.

So instead of embracing the more traffic flow and healthy sub-discussion minor the few outlandish comments here and there, you'd rather cut it off. makes perfect sense too me LOL.

Mike just tweeted on Twitter. Which means he's online...

Grrr....

Mike-Rolled indeed. Show's over folks! No announcement, most probably. <_<

Unless Mike tweets now, that is.

Edited by adaminator1

Howcome no ones talked about the album supposedly being released in sept? its at least a little exciting. more than a tweet

i think september is likely. not too far off either. to be honest, i liked not having constant studio updates. let the anticipation build, then hit us with a shitstorm of new album info. its an exciting time for us