Submit Site Corrections Here

[..]

show notes are probably always a little bit sparse a few days after and with some staff away.

either way, it'll probably be updated along with any possible surces for the show

posting from the future by the way :lol:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will analyze all these set notes, show notes, etc tonight when I am working on the pages. This is the first chance I've had to look at anything because I was gone for the first 6 shows. Mainly it is me that does the info on the show pages so that's why they have not been so up to date lately.

We are listing VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY) as its own song and then LFY/Papercut on the next line. I know in Set C it says its the same song but we are splitting it since LFY/Papercut is played in another set.

Damn Soul it'd be great to have you on staff if you want to edit show pages and stuff, this is GREAT info.

Damn Soul it'd be great to have you on staff if you want to edit show pages and stuff, this is GREAT info.

I could totally do that if you wanted :D I like making all the show notes and everything. I feel as if its like documenting history XD I could the Setlist Mod or something :lol: Edited by Soul

The Honda Civic Tour show pages should be updated. Bristow has a Game Of Thrones + 2012 Intro for With You, because I noticed in Uncasville the 2012 Intro part of the intro was dropped, but it was there in Bristow. Check the DSP. Maybe I'm wrong though, I haven't checked the actual YouTube recordings, which I'll do later tonight.

The Honda Civic Tour show pages should be updated. Bristow has a Game Of Thrones + 2012 Intro for With You, because I noticed in Uncasville the 2012 Intro part of the intro was dropped, but it was there in Bristow. Check the DSP. Maybe I'm wrong though, I haven't checked the actual YouTube recordings, which I'll do later tonight.

There aren't any decent full With You recordings on YT yet :\

Jonas recorded the shows we went to so I will ask him what the deal is with some stuff. Take a look at the 2012 HCT pages and see what needs to be added/subtracted/changed from them. Surely I missed something like maybe some WID piano intros or OSC ext intros or something.

Jonas recorded the shows we went to so I will ask him what the deal is with some stuff. Take a look at the 2012 HCT pages and see what needs to be added/subtracted/changed from them. Surely I missed something like maybe some WID piano intros or OSC ext intros or something.

Ah, ok.

lol I'm still thinking about this. Wanna edit them so bad XD

http://lplive.net/fortminor/20091119.php

First it says Mike came out then it says that he didn't. Which one is it?

this is like the "forfeit the game" bullshit

Btw, I think they used the 2012 Outro on APFMH on Camden. Not sure about Alphretta

ALSO, Noblesville setlist is wrong on the show page. A Place For My Head was played. Damn, OSC got screwed up too.

Edited by Soul

11.10.2012 Porto Alegre, RS Zequinha Stadium

The real name of the stadium is "Estádio do Passo d' Areia", but the local peoples called it "Estádio Zequinha". So the choose of you guys, how it will be called on the show page.

Edited by Biel

I'll list it for you all.

Why are we making note of When They Come For Me being "w/megaphone" on show pages now? That song has never NOT had the megaphone. :lol:

Wrong.

This show didn't have it, but fair enough, we shouldn't list it for 2012...should just make a note on that show page.

http://lplive.net/shows/20101020.php

This show had like 1-2 seconds of it, guess Brad was running late lol

http://lplive.net/shows/20110122.php

Mike shouts out for Guy Fawkes day Nov 5, 2010 before the song, we should mention that.

Totally agree

i have my suspicions that Azarenka's appearance may be to do with LP's offer that USA's olympic athletes could get concession/(free?) tickets to the shows.

Azarenka competed for her native Belarus, but lives in the US so... she could have been part of that.

i have my suspicions that Azarenka's appearance may be to do with LP's offer that USA's olympic athletes could get concession/(free?) tickets to the shows.

Azarenka competed for her native Belarus, but lives in the US so... she could have been part of that.

You are totally right, this could be it. But whatever it should be in the notes.

BTW some previous corrections including mine weren't add.

You are totally right, this could be it. But whatever it should be in the notes.

BTW some previous corrections including mine weren't add.

song corrections/source are the main priority really.

spelling and "other notes", not so much. I had a load of stuff I suggested that hasn't been added :lol:

for example - Camden '12

First time 'Lying From You' has appeared in the encore in any form.

if we're using the term "any form", then this isn't correct -

the only time any part of Lying From You was played in an encore was Holmdel, NJ - 30.07.04 (as part of the Dirt Off Your Shoulder/LFY Mash-up)

funny that NJ gets LFY in an Encore twice, and both times as a mash-up!