Submit Site Corrections Here

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://lplive.net/shows/20120526.php

- Chester messed up the lyrics to the first verse of 'Crawling'.

Am I missing something? I couldn't find any mistake on the DSP nor this audience recording.

The only thing I noticed was that a scarf was covering his mic at one point, so he moved it off. You can see that

. Edited by Aiman

Pre 2012 fixes are on hold for right now but I have added them to a big to do list. Should be done relatively soon. Nice finds, especially stuff like My December being in a setlist and we totally missed it. Major WTF moment there. Just took the time to fix some 2012 stuff:

Fixed the Porto Alegre venue name - changed it to Estádio do Passo d' Areia which is the actual venue name.

Added the Victoria Azarenka note to Wantagh.

Added the In The End bridge note to the Sirius XM show.

Added Mansfield note about a new setlist. Soul your info about From The Inside was wrong, it was Blackout, Runaway and Crawling dropped, not Blackout, Runaway and FTI - FTI was in that APFMH set in Europe.

Added Wantagh info about the LFY problems Mike and Brad had and also added a note about the weather.

Added Camden info about a new setlist and a note about LFY in the encore, fixed that info that was wrong already. Removed the Numb/Encore lyric outro to Numb. Added Improv Keyboard Outro to What I've Done.

Added Improv Keyboard Intro to What I've Done at Cincinnati. Also added show notes for Cincinnati plus the DSP time.

Added show notes and the DSP time to Auburn Hills.

Added Album Transition Intro to What I've Done for Woodlands.

I need help with what shows had the "Game Of Thrones + 2012 Ext Intro" for With You. Uncasville apparently didn't have the 2012 Ext Intro portion? Or if it did, it's missing from the DSP. I got it right for Bristow and Auburn Hills. Need help with Noblesville and Uncasville.

Anything else for this tour? Or 2012 at all. I see in Europe, SIB had a 2012 Ext. Intro and on this tour we have just 2012 Intro. Hmm. I guess I need to fix that. And finally, should we make a note for TINFOIL like "Live Version"? Or "2012 Version"? Or just leave it since they've only played one live version of it?

Just a question - for all the things you labeled with "2012", isn't it too soon to say that they were used in only 2012? They might be played in 2013 and onwards.

&Regarding TINFOIL: Not really sure what the difference is (I think its like a few notes higher?), but I guess you should put Live Version. I'll look at some shows for With You.

Edited by Soul

Just a question - for all the things you labeled with "2012", isn't it too soon to say that they were used in only 2012? They might be played in 2013 and onwards.

&Regarding TINFOIL: Not really sure what the difference is (I think its like a few notes higher?), but I guess you should put Live Version. I'll look at some shows for With You.

well since it debuted in 2012, the name could stick.

it's a different key, and I think that since it's different from the album version it should be listed as such - since anything else that's different live vs. studio is usually mentioned.

OMG, that's not only there. ~ 130 pages has this....

It's time for Mass changes dude!

Update: Alright, fixed this on ~150 pages :)

haha, I figured there'd be alot of these little things. I'm just too lazy to point them all out :P

When they start playing Powerless, I imagine it would have Tinfoil as its intro at some shows (at the very least). If that's the case, I don't see how they would play it different unless Powerless is different too, so I would mention that personally.

Edited by Aiman

Shows That Had the WY 2012 Intro + GOT Intro:

• Bristow
  • Uncasville
  • Auburn Hills
  • Noblesville

I think they all had the 2012 Intro... The end of the GOT Intro has the 2012 Intro in it.

• Auburn Hills had a complete LFY; Another change to Set C.
Edited by Soul

Shows That Had the WY 2012 Intro + GOT Intro:

• Bristow
  • Uncasville
  • Auburn Hills
  • Noblesville

I think they all had the 2012 Intro... The end of the GOT Intro has the 2012 Intro in it.

• Auburn Hills had a complete LFY; Another change to Set C.

Alright, added all of that. Thanks!

http://lplive.net/shows/20050218.php

Source 4: Video - PROSHOT

Time: ? mins

Format: Various

Comments: Short clip of 'Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You' leaked online by Mark Fiore. Other footage of 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Runaway' and 'Numb/Encore' can be seen in various Artisan News / Getty / Roo TV video clips of the band. The full proshot is not available to the public.

cut the "s", only 1 shoulder ;)

Edited by StaticXero

Why does it piss you off?

Great point about UIB, I never noticed that. I'll go back and fix that for the 2012 shows.

because it's more likely a restriction of the font than a design choice.

to put it the other way, we don't capitalise any of the Reanimation songs, where capitalisation is a title design choice

also, can we change the wording of this at Cincinatti 12-

- After 'Breaking The Habit', Mike and Chester talk about a kid named Justin who had cancer and wanted to see the band play.

I don't know, "kid" sounds a little disparaging, can we change that to "boy"/"child" please?