Submit Site Corrections Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajfl6CtHbT4...tailpage#t=112s

In this video you can actually SEE what's going on. It maybe a little bit of both, at least he's not pointing the mic towards the crowd. In the video it looks like he's singing these parts though. He changes his mic like a boss.

Ah, yeah.

http://lplive.net/shows/20070801.php

I think he said "Suffice to say" listening to the DSP.

http://lplive.net/shows/20120902.php

IN MY REMAINS had a false start.

Edited by Soul

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very annoying to see the first post in every page, if i want to see the first post, i would go to page 1 and that's it...

hope that you can fix this, lol thx.

this isn't something wrong with the site, it's something you can 'fix' yourself in your options.

you're currently viewing the forum in "Linear +", what you need to do is find the "options" drop-down menu button near the title topic, click it, then select "Standard" under the "display Modes" header

http://lplive.net/shows/20120910.php

Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)

Time: 93:56 mins

Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s

Comments: The "Game Of Thrones" intro to 'With You' was removed entirely due to copyright reasons. Mike's part in 'Numb/Encore' was edited; he originally said "...one last time people make some noise." while on the DSP it was edited so he said "...San Diego make some noise". Chester didn't even sing on the outro, but did on the DSP. On the intro to Numb, he told the crowd to help them sing the song, which also edited out of the DSP.

EVIDENCE:

Compare 3:05 on this and the DSP for Mike's part.

Edited by Soul

it always baffles me as to how they patch in something like "San Diego" out of nothing, I guess he said it at some other point in the show.

in fact, it annoys me that they patch in things that didn't happen or stuff gets removed for seemingly no real reason... I guess it would make the Numb outro sound better having Chester sing on it (might that have been due to a technical glitch on the live PA's mix?) but taking out his Mike's interaction is just odd...

also, to clarify for whoever updates the DSP notes:

this is referring to Mike, not Chester (as I assumed just now :P)

On the intro to Numb, he told the crowd to help them sing the song, which also edited out of the DSP.

also, at 2.43 on that vid (you'll need to skip to a few secs earlier) you can hear that Joe makes the tiniest mistake known to man on the sample, playing the 5th note in place of the usual 4th note. he holds the 5th longer to cover the mistake and carries on as normal after that. I have no idea if this is also edited in the DSP the note is muffled on the DSP

oh yes, haha! This probably happened when transfering all the data over manually to the 4.0 site. I've found a lot of spelling mistakes in cities and venues over the years. It happens. Sometimes it begins with wrong official dates.

http://lplive.net/shows/20120910.php

Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)

Time: 93:56 mins

Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s

Comments: The "Game Of Thrones" intro to 'With You' was removed entirely due to copyright reasons. Mike's part in 'Numb/Encore' was edited; he originally said "...one last time people make some noise." while on the DSP it was edited so he said "...San Diego make some noise". Chester didn't even sing on the outro, but did on the DSP. On the intro to Numb, he told the crowd to help them sing the song, which also edited out of the DSP.

EVIDENCE:

Compare 3:05 on this and the DSP for Mike's part.

So I guess no one bothered to actually double check with a different video? I mean it's very unlikely that this video is not from Chula Vista but in fact it doesn't seem to be!

This DSP "fix" seemed so odd and weird to me that I found this:

2:47

So I guess no one bothered to actually double check with a different video? I mean it's very unlikely that this video is not from Chula Vista but in fact it doesn't seem to be!

ok well whoever uploaded that 1st video then is an idiot...

why rename a video to a different show?

Posted Image

The uploader of the original video is... wow. REALLY stupid.

I'm not sure, but I think you may potentially be missing a show in the Live Guide...

On June 23, 2009, there was a LP performance on Jimmy Kimmel.

What I've Done was the only one I could find, but its likely there were more songs played.

Edited by Soul

The uploader of the original video is... wow. REALLY stupid.

I'm not sure, but I think you may potentially be missing a show in the Live Guide...

On June 23, 2009, there was a LP performance on Jimmy Kimmel.

What I've Done was the only one I could find, but its likely there were more songs played.

http://lplive.net/shows/20090622.php

They showed What I've Done on Jimmy Kimmel from the Transformer 2 Premiere show.

Weird. Why does he say full performance (the full song) is available on YT and then they play the full song? I remember this listed with New Divide and then this part with the cut WID. It has no channel logo or credits at the end when it's supposed to close the Kimmel show? I can't check the source right now if the moderation part is the same.

The What I've Done video is not available anymore on the JKL YT channel, I'd guess this is the video that was uploaded there. Which I guess continues where the TV version ended. That would also explain the lack of the channel logo.

In the show notes it says 'Leave Out All The Rest, the Ballad Medley'. For one thing, LOATR IS in that medley and that isn't included in the soundcheck set.

The day before the show, they performed a soundcheck as well

I don't know if they performed the ballad medley and loatr, Mark wrote that note, he should know.

Fixed IMR.

[*]In the show notes it says 'Leave Out All The Rest, the Ballad Medley'. For one thing, LOATR IS in that medley and that isn't included in the soundcheck set.

I believe the day before the show they rehearsed LOATR and the Ballad Medley. As in:

01. Faint

02. With You

03. LIES GREED MISERY

04. Leave Out All The Rest

05. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

06. LOST IN THE ECHO

Very very likely they did more than that but that is the soundcheck setlist. Unless that's the setlist for the LPU soundcheck party, but the setlists are pretty different:

01. Faint

02. With You

03. Somewhere I Belong

04. IN MY REMAINS

05. New Divide

06. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

07. LOST IN THE ECHO

That's why I think it was for the day before...that's a pretty drastic difference in what was played.

Here is the Summit soundcheck: http://instagram.com/p/RviQ76oeCa/

The image I'm referencing is attached. I think this was the day before since it is confirmed they did rehearse on the 6th, although this could possibly be an earlier version of the LPU soundcheck setlist. Doubt it though, most likely the day before.

486257_4121137503909_1011899727_n.jpg