Submit Site Corrections Here

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meteora Theme? You guys plan on releasing that eventually? :P

it's old, it's actually the default home page theme (under the 'themes' tab).

I use MTM on the home page and Reanimation for the Forum, so I don't know when that glitch popped up and the theme was subsequently pulled

Portugal 2004

- The crowd sang both repeats of the bridge as loud as they could even though Mike wanted them to wait. It sounds like the band got messed up because after that, the bridge was continued for a bit longer before Brad started playing and then Chester joined in, singing the last line of the bridge. Mike holds his micstand out to the crowd at the end of the song to encourage the fans to scream.

Bridge of what?

Rio (night 1) has a partial audience recording. seeded on Pirate Bay by slim_shinoda, 2 days after the show. I have yet to see what the quality's like, since I don't know how good a Samsung phone's camera is, but conisdering it's a phone I won't get my hopes up...

SETLIST:

01. A Place For My Head (CUT / Long Intro, NO Ext. Outro)

02. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

03. New Divide

04. With You ( 2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)

05. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

06. IN MY REMAINS

07. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

08. Points Of Authority

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

11. Breaking The Habit

12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (CUT / Ballad Medley)

Recorded from Samsung Galaxy S Advance

File type: MP4, Original recorded file

Size: 3,80

Length: 00:45:19

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 [Video]

Audio: AAC 44100Hz mono 705kbps [Audio]

so the source note would be

Source 1: Video - AUD (Cellphone)

Taper: slim_shinoda

Time: 45:19 mins

Format: MPEG4 / 3.8 GB

Comments: Incomplete - A Place For My Head up to part of the way through the Ballad Medley. cut during A Place For My Head

Phones as sources... *laughs hard* (not going against you LGraham :) )

Well, you know. I recorded local show on my Galaxy SII (3 songs on video in 1080p).. And there was a guy who recorded same songs on a professional photo-camera. I would call my version better sound-wise.

The only big problem with my recording is losing focus all the time... :(

Anyway if you wanna see how good can a mobile phone record nowadays check out my

. At least I consider it pretty good comparing to other my recordings.

I guess these days phone (video)sources are acceptable, it just depends on the case. I've never come around to specify certain rules that qualifies a recording to be added. Like if it's a recording of a rare show, very incomplete, it's worth adding, but a very incomplete recording of a recent show, rather not.

This is almost half of the show as a (continuous?) recording.

For a video in general it's both that matters, video AND audio. The best picture quality is worth nothing if the sound is completely crappy, especially with music. Same goes for a horrible video with good sounds.

Camden 2012:

On Burn It Down, second chorus, Chesters microphone malfunctioned which ended up in a pretty nice singalong by the crowd, after the chorus we went to get a new one. That was completely fixed in the DSP...

2:19 I think they may have been intentional, but in some parts it does sound like an error. For example to beginning part "WE'RE BUILDING IT UP" sounds intentional.